26 weeks and wetting myself !!!

Lil miss

Reaction score
hi guys, i keep wetting myself without even knowing, sorry tmi but every time i go to the loo my underware are soaked, ive had to change my underware twice today, im on the toilet all day even if i havnt got a full bladder, i noticed it happens more if the baby is more active but its really making me unhappy and very smelly if im out and about. is there anyone else with the same problem? can you but disposable knickers i can buy??? :blush::blush::blush:

my knickers always seem to be wet too! for a few weeks now, and it can only be pee, its not enough to come through my jeans or anything but they are always wet, i use panty liners and they dont be long getting wet either, and it looks greeny browny yellow sorry tmi but it has to be pee! oh the joys! i can imagine what its gonna be like as the weeks go on! xx

I'd say some of the thin tena pads?? Embarrassing maybe, but better than having to change your underwear loads! I sneezed really hard the other day, and I didn't even think I needed the loo but some wee came out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->