27 days late 1 BFP followed by 4 BFN

Guzing

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying to TTC for about 1 year now. My periods have been regular every 28 days since I removed my IUD. The last day of my last period was on June 10th, I should of started on July 4th, my next one should start tomorrow.

The first few weeks of being late I was taking HPT's every other day, until I finally got a BFP on the 1st one I took one day. To surprise my husband I took another the one for a bigger reaction and conformation but came our NEGATIVE, the of course I ended up using the entire pack of test all that night, went out in the morning bought some more HPT and still BFN.

I do have an Dr. appointment on Friday, but I am so confused. I feel pregnant, but don't know if it's my head playing games with me.

I feel for you! I'm 16 days late with all bfn. When did you get your positive?

I'm not sure why you would get a positive then negatives. I do know that it's rare to get a false positive though.

My fingers are crossed for you Hun!

Last Thursday I took a clear blue digital test, the first positive the rest negative. So frustrating. We don't know if to ignore it or celebrate it. When did you take you last HPT?

Wow what an awful situation. And I thought the TWW was hard...

Perhaps your hcg levels are just low, and a blood test will confirm a positive?
If you feel pregnant, that is a good sign.

Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Thank you! It is awful, every day that goes by we try to avoid talking about just not to get our hopes up, hope to get confirmations on Friday.

I will keep you all posted!

I took my last hpt 2 days ago. It was bfn for me

So you didn't get your first positive till about 20 days late?

Yes, I didn't get til 20 days late. But even today I took another HPT to see if anything has change before my appointment tomorrow still BFN. I should be getting AF today, no sign of anything other than another missed period.

Wow - how weird.
Hope you're pregnant and keep us posted after the appt.

:flower:

i had a positive test, and a "nearly positive" test from my GP...and then nothing but negatives. so i thought ok...must be a false positive...but now im getting cramps so im thinking maybe i am...gonna see GP again.

good luck! hope its the news you're waiting for! and hey on the brightside. if you are almost 8 weeks along, you get to jump straight into scans and appointments and all the fun bits! instead of having to wait till you're 8 weeks along! :haha:

good luck :)

I had a BFP after AF was due then they were all negatives, even blood confirmed this. I didnt start to bleed until my next AF was due so i went 10 weeks with no period. My doctor confirmed i had a chemical pregnancy.

I hope you are pregnant, good luck! xx

Destiny I love the Brightside look of things, lol.

Joy, I am so sorry to hear that. That is one of my big worries, what something is wrong. This is all so different than when I was pregnant with my daughter, I have all the same symptoms but I got BFP not even a month into my pregnancy.

I really do appreciate all the support and positive thoughts, Thanks Ladies.

Well we went to the appointment, got a BFN again. Now to play the waiting game for the blood work results. Awwwwww!!!

Hope everything works out for u Hun xxx

Stay positive my friend got all BFNs with home pregnancy tests. Had blood work done which confirmed she was pregnant. Went for a dating scan and she was 3months pregnant.

Fingers crossed :hugs:

My midwife call the with the BFN on the blood work. No the questions as to why AF hasn't shown up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->