27 & TTC#2 For 7+ Years...

xXxJessicaxXx

Reaction score
Here Goes...

Sick and tired of feeling less of a women because I have secondary infertility and have been TTC#2 for nearly 5 years come April 2015. Now don't get me wrong I have a beautiful little girl who means the world to me and I couldn't be more happier & grateful to have her, but it don't stop the feeling for wanted more children, I have so much love to share. Iv'e finally come to a point were i'm sick and tired of TTC and always getting negative HPT's. Iv'e been doctors done all the tests and I have PCOS but I ovulate every month/cycle & my partner has some Issues but still we should be able to conceive. Before having our DD I used to have very regular cycles every month on the 27th my AF would arrive. With our DD we conceived first try, But TTC#2 has been dreadful and since having our DD my cycles have become a little irregular but range from 22 to 35 days which isn't to bad. Iv'e had the odd missed period, one month it was 4 Weeks Late and another it was 7 weeks late but the 7 weeks late I think was a MC or Chemical, But I doctor didn't seem to care. I suffer with serious pain when ovulating and during AF. I feel so tired of being in pain and always feeling pregnant just because AF is due. Its even come to a point were I feel like going on contraceptives just to ease my pain, but on the other hand don't want to go on contraceptives just in case I never have a period again when i come off the contraceptives or if it makes my cycles worster then what they are now. I feel like I have no one to talk to cause no one seems to understand. No one in my family has suffered with infertility or secondary infertility other than my nan but I don't wanna put my troubles on her, it not fair. I'm only 24 and feel like my eggs are aged before there time, Its like My biological clock is already ticking & I haven't even reached 35. My DD always says mummy I want a sister Or mummy can we have a really baby (because of her baby dolly's)... How do I explain to my little girl that mummy has secondary infertility and may never conceive again!!! It breaks my heart that I cant give myself, my little girl and my fiance another little baby to our family. Iv'e always wanted at least 2 children, Makes My family feel incomplete.

How do I get over this? How do I move on? How do I forget & put this behind me?

Has anyone else been in this situation and got passed it?

Is anyone in this situation and need someone to talk to?

Please feel free to reply and share your story or give advice.

Baby Dust To Everyone & Good Luck.

Sorry you are having problems having your second baby, My best friend was also having problems having a brother or sister for her little girl who was 5 years old. She used to get so upset and I also felt so bad for her because I am blessed with 6 children.
Anyway she is now 36 weeks pregnant with a little boy, just when she thought it might not happen, you are only 24 so lots of time for it to happen ..xxxxxx.

Thanks for replying hun, Congrat's to your friend. Defo does make you feel like it can happen. My mums the same she has 6 and my big sister has 5, so i just never thought this would happen to me. Congrats on 6 kids bet they keep ya busy hay. xxx

Yeh the kids do keep me busy,
I bet that's hard on you with your sister having 5 children.xxx

Her my lil 1 keeps me busy n name it don't bother me coz I'm happy for her love all my nieces n nethews its just with my mum n sister having loads of kids didn't think I would have any problems. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->