27 ttc number 1- looking for a buddy!!

Twinks

Reaction score
Hi, i'm 27 and have been with my partner for 10 years. We got married last July and now we are ttc our 1st child. Hoping to test later this month although as AF is usually all over the place I have no idea when to test so have been testing at random and so far no luck!! Although this May was the first month ttc we knew that it would more than likely take a little longer. Am looking for a buddy that is ttc their 1st child, lives in the UK, is a similar age, and would like to share the journey with me.

:crib:

Hi been married for nearly 3 years, ttc #1 since Easter 2010. Turned 28 in may and hoping to get a BFP before the big 30 if not sooner! Been doing this a long time if you have any questions.:flower:

Hi! I'm 27 too, My husband and I have been married almost 2 years. We just started TTC this month. yay!

I'm in Canada, not the UK, but can I join you two anyway?

Hi, Im 26 turning 27 in Oct but have been TTC since June 2010 but will officially only be able to start hoping for success after OD on the 1st of June 2011.

Im in South Africa, loving technology as it is making it a bit easier to go on this TTC path.

Jogger 123- hi and thanks for replying! Going to make an honest admission... I had no idea ttc would more likely take a lot longer than not. All through school it was drummed into us don’t or you’ll conceive that I really thought it was a lot easier than I know now. So many of my friends that are in their early 30s have really struggled to conceive and it’s only since talking to them that the realisation has dawned. Obviously some people are incredibly lucky! I’m sorry that it is taking you a while to conceive but you will get there in the end! Have you been to the doctors?
Lu-is- Hi! Of course you are welcome to join us! The more the merrier! It’s lovely to know there are people to talk to and discuss things!
Tella- Hi and i’m also glad that we have the technology nowadays.!!

I came off the POP a while ago and AF has made an appearance twice since then. I have no idea if that is long enough to ttc but we are still trying anyway! It’s really hard waiting for AF to appear and not testing- I keep taking HPTs but they have all been negative. No sign of AF yet and they are so erratic that I shall just have to try to be patient and keep waiting.
:-({|=

I went for a 21 day progesterone test and it said a had ovulated. Dh away for his tests soon but not until next weekend when I ovulate. Hi tella and lu-is.I am on day 5 of cycle. Ov on day 16 or 17. Testing on 29th of June. Where is everyone else? Anyone else got a fertility monitor?

I'm on CD 10. Feels like I might be ovulating soon if not today, I've got some cramping tonight so maybe.. I'm going to try an OPK to see.
As this is my first cycle off of BCP I don't even know if I will OV.

Im CD 7 and it is my first cycle after OD so we must hope and pray i do actually OV this cycle as the doc said last night that everything is green light :winkwink: for the next six months if i OV this month. if not :( then i will have to go onto Clomid again, and im really hoping to conceive naturally.

What fertility monitors are good? I wanna invest in one as i think it might be a benefit to us. The normal OPK is apparently very unreliable, my doc said i should not use them.

Hi all :) I'm abit younger.. I'm 20 and my husband is 24. I'm from manchester uk! Were on our 6th cycle of ttc! I couldn't believe it would take so long as everyone in my family r so fertile! And I thought because were young it should just happen! .. Husbands had sperm analysis test I'm just waiting for my results we did that test to see if I'm ovulating ( did it on day 21) I'm on day 23 now so just waiting to see if I get a bfp or af :( my cycle lasts from 24 days to 28 days so its a waiting game! Good luck all :) so far I've tried opks ov calanders and preseed what have u all tried? And what would you like to try? This month was our "ntnp" month just to take the stress and preasure of alittle bit! So I didn't use opks! :)

The :witch: got me yesterday I'm afraid so onwards and upwards to next month! Hope you are all well! It was exactly a 28 day cycle. Hi youngwife20 and welcome!! I only been trying a month so just tracking my af on a calender at the mo. Going to just try that for a while and see how we go because I'm not the most patient and if I start using opks etc I might over analyse to much. Well baby dust to you all for this month...
:dust:

I get what you mean! Sorry af got u! And aww first month trying I think I didn't start opks till 4month I think now on 6th cycle I'm getting impatient )p

Im on CD9 today and doc suggested i start the OPK when i start having a discharge. So i started today, it is still negative but there 6 more tests to go for the next 6 days so lets hope i get a SMILEY FACE (positive) OPK in the next few days!

It is very easy to start over analysing things when it comes to the OPK's but Im to curious to not do them, but i want a fertility monitor.

Does anyone have any experience wiht the Ovacure one? It doesn't use test sticks so in the long run it is much cheeper than the CB one.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"