27 Week Appointment

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I had my 27 weeks appointment yesterday and my doctor says that all is well with me and baby.

Have been worried about my weight and blood pressure and neither one were of concern to her. She actually said that my blood pressure was perfect and did not say one thing about my weight....the nurse that weighed me said I was perfect...:blush: :rofl:

Doc also said that I had a perfect belly and that I was measuring perfectly at 28cm. :cloud9: She listened to my little mans heart beat and said he sounds like a very happy baby and also felt his head through my belly and we assessed that he is definitely "head-up" right now. Makes a lot of sense, considering for the past week he has been kicking me in my pelvis!

I am going to book my glucose/diabetes test today .... we shall see what comes of that!

Anyway, just thought I would let you know how that went.
Feel a lot better about myself today....the doctors appointment was really helpful. :)

:hug:

glad it went well hun, my mw doesnt weigh me which i'm glad of phew....
xx

:hug:

It's nice when they just do their jobs isn't it, no scary stuff, just measurments and confirmations. :D

That's great news! Good that you're measuring right on time too. :happydance:

Glad it all went well and she made you feel better!! x x

Great stuff. Glad all went well x x

Hi Jaylene,

Sounds like things are progressing really well for you, good to hear. Take care.

See I told you you were perfect!!! So pleased it all went well for you honey - hope you're feeling a little more cheerful now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->