27 weeks babys movements

michelle1985

Reaction score
hi ladies looking for some advice or reassurance, im 27weeks and for the past 24 hours i havent felt much movement only around my hair line i usually feel kicks as well up by my ribs or by my belly button, i have listened with my doppler and babys hb is normal 154bpm. do u think i should phone up labour ward and go and get monitored or wait it out and see if bubba starts moving more later.

your baby may just have changed position so movements and kicks change too. if your worried ring l&d.

xxx

Your baby is still small enough to change position and then movement might feel really different! They might feel less intense or are not as easy to notice.

If you are really worried you can always ring L&D they are there to put your mind at ease!

maybe call l&d see what they say tell them you have listened in and everything sounds good but you was just little concerned its not only the heartbeat they are monitoring when you are having reduced movements they monitor the heart beat at rest and when movement takes place as healthy movements should make bubs heart rate increase somewhat xx

If your worried then ring.

It was about this time that my LO had a huge growth spurt and I had a few quieter days, I just prompted movement with all the traditional tricks, But I do remember lo needed prompting on those days ....afterwards I noticed less kicks and more "general movement"so it may be that.

thanks for your replys she has started wriggling more since i have sat down :happydance: ill give her till after lunch for a few more movements if she doesnt ill give them a call but im sure it like pp said she is having a growth spurt so it being quiet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->