27dpo..............

manchester1

One gorgeous baby girl
Reaction score
27dpo. no af and BFN at 24dpo.

had cramping 3-6dpo vry mild, then what i would call 'period pain' 13dpo-18/19dpo. also had creamy CM, which then dried up from 19dpo-25dpo then its gone yellowy.

past 2 days ive had mild cramps, and today ive felt nauseous ALL DAY! i dont feel like im going to puke, just this constant nauseous feeling in the back of my throat! nothing is tempting me food wise, eaten a packet of crisps and donut all day...i no its bad but its all ive felt like. i just ate a tiny bit of tuna steak and now i feel worse! like theres sick sitting in my stomach.

oh yeh, snd im sure i had a weird taste in my mouth. i wouldnt say metallicy , but not far off. but i could have been imagining that!

i dunnoooo what to think!!!

oh yeh my cycles are very irregular so now idea how long my LP is.:wacko:

sorry hun no idea with ur cycles being irregular, symptons seem good though fx hun

Hi hun, 27 dpo, wow, you must really be feeling down now, i cant imagine being that late, i am 4 days late and think that is alot, lol

I dont know the answer, but just wanted to say good luck, i think i would book myself in with the docs if i were you...see what they have to say.

It not unheard of to be getting bfn's after two weeks of af being overdue, so your still in with a chance by all means! The other thing is you could have missed Oing that past cycle and missed you period, quite common and nothing to worry about, and have gone on to O again at your normal time. I would pop to the docs to see if you can get some bloods just to check out where you are at so you can at least celebrate or get on with you ttc journey! Fingers crossed its just a lazy little bean for you hun!xxx:hugs:

It not unheard of to be getting bfn's after two weeks of af being overdue, so your still in with a chance by all means! The other thing is you could have missed Oing that past cycle and missed you period, quite common and nothing to worry about, and have gone on to O again at your normal time. I would pop to the docs to see if you can get some bloods just to check out where you are at so you can at least celebrate or get on with you ttc journey! Fingers crossed its just a lazy little bean for you hun!xxx:hugs:

Is there any reason for some people to test positive at only a few dpo yet for others it is much after their actual period is due?

argh, feel sick today also.whenn i woke up i was lying in bed feeling sick, thought no...i must be imagining it. then i got up, the sickness briefly went away. then it came back. im totally totally off my food, and considering im a large lady and like my grub thats rly weird for me. ive eaten today, a custard donut, a packet of crisps and slice of gouda cheese!! weird. and dont feel like anything now, coz i feel sick!

im too scared to do another hpt coz i dont want to be dissapointed!

Hey Manchester - I started feeling that I could be pregnant today, I thought my boobs were being to hurt and i felt a bit sick - well that MUST have been all in my head...!! As I did a clearblue digital today and couldnt be any clearer - 'Not Pregnant'

What the hell is my body doing...!! Aaarrrhhh...

Just need my period to come now so that i can get on with my next cycle and hope for some more luck...Gutted!

Hope that doesnt happen to you and what you are feeling is 'real' FX for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"