27wk 4D scan, gender guesses pls?!

that's 11-5 in favour of a boy.... any more guesses?? xx

sod that, looking at your avatar, theres definately a girly nub... I change my mind :haha: x

sod that, looking at your avatar, theres definately a girly nub... I change my mind :haha: x

ha ha! lo has got a very girly nub i know! and his/her heartbeat is always way over 140 if you believe in that...

its driving me so mad not knowing...

now i think maybe its a girl with a masculine face - ha ha ha!! :wacko:

what do you think is more reliable: face or nub??

xxx

nub is definately more reliable :) I was right on my babys by their nubs (as well as 'just knowing') I have to say the HB was wrong both times for me, theres no certainty in it, but its fun guessing :) Cant wait for you to have 'her' now so we know for sure :haha: Where did you go for your 4d as just seen your northants :) x

hmmmm, its definitely determined to keep me guessing...!!! so tempted to go for a secret scan on my own to find out...! no that would be too naughty... hmmm...

i went to Insight which is just opposite the entrance to the hospital (nr the BMW garage) - very nice experience and was only £90 for 20 min scan, 2 pics and a DVD - would recommend :)

your babies are beautiful by the way, so sad to see the dates under baby Alex - I'm so sorry.

where are you in northants?

xxx

Do it :rofl:

Ah I have only been there for an early private scan, but Hubby didnt want to go back once he saw it was the same lady scanning us who had scanned us a week before at the hospital for free :haha: We went to Mawsley for all our other scans!

aww thank you :hugs:

I cant give too much away but I'm between N'pton and W'boro, what about you? x

Do it :rofl:

Ah I have only been there for an early private scan, but Hubby didnt want to go back once he saw it was the same lady scanning us who had scanned us a week before at the hospital for free :haha: We went to Mawsley for all our other scans!

aww thank you :hugs:

I cant give too much away but I'm between N'pton and W'boro, what about you? x

oh i see! we went to mawsley for a 4d scan for our son, it was lovely there too.. if I won the lottery i would have a 4d scan everyday i think!

i'm in n'ton :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->