27wks & Does this sound like mucus plug? or normal

L

Louise N

I noticed earlier when I went to the bathroom that i'd passed a big blob of stringy, mucus like discharge. It didn't have blood in it, just sort of off-white. Is this normal? or something to get checked out.

Hey. This happened to me a few weeks ago and it turned out to be thrush. I would give your midwife a ring and explain it to her just to be safe.

Best of luck.

XXxx

I've been getting this too...I don't know if it's mucus plug or what. Spoken to 3 different midwives...2 have said sounds like discharge and 1 has said sounds like mucus plug but not to worry so don't exactly know...x

Your mucous plug apparently regenerates itself, I've been losing bits of it for a few months x

sounds like a blob of vag mucous normal. are u having a girl? sometime this rise in estrogen makes it happen.

How is mucus plug different to this 'normal' mucusy stuff then? It's confusing! x

I get it alot too like discharge that looks like my down there has blown her nose! Midwife didn't worry about it she just said it's normal :flow:

It sounds completly normal. I was getting it more were you are at. I don't get it much anymore, now it's more watery. Gl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->