28 mom to a 9yo girl maybe pregnant

Kathleenx94

Reaction score
I had my daughter in 2013 , i gave up on wanting kids after the father ended up being a deadbeat.. but i found a men i truly love we decided if it happens it happens now its just abit different as i was 18 when i got pregnant.. i feel like a new parent again.. i got off bc patch 2-3 weeks ago and didnt use protection .. i was experiencing pregnancy symptoms and my period was late 6 days well what i thought was a period but idk i have that same feeling like with my daughter but i got 2 negatives on dollar store test is it worth getting. A first response instead? I am on a few meds that im on hold with them because i dont wanna play with fire.. i was born with Cerebral palsy but mild.. if i dont take them my spasms are really bad but will make an appointement with my doctor to make sure there is no pregnancy at all.. i want to do it right this time and have the dream pregnancy i went through alot with my daughter when i was pregnant..

In most cases hun, if you're late 6 days and have had what you thought is AF, then it would have showed a positive test even on a cheapie HPT. However, there are some circumstances where you'd get a false negative due to medical conditions or late implantation etc, so if you can I would get an FRER just to be sure.

In most cases hun, if you're late 6 days and have had what you thought is AF, then it would have showed a positive test even on a cheapie HPT. However, there are some circumstances where you'd get a false negative due to medical conditions or late implantation etc, so if you can I would get an FRER just to be sure.

thank you gonna go to emergency something is wrong :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->