28 week scan

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Had my 28 week scan today and all is going well. The babies are up to 2.5lbs each so everything progressing normally. All is ok with blood pressure and urine. Both of them have wriggled round again. Twin one (lowest down one) is now breach and Twin two is lying across me.

Saw this new doc and asked her about going to visit the delivery suite, she told me to just ring up to arrange it and then said tell them that you are having twins and having a c-section and that you don't need to see the labour rooms. Er.... I didn't think we had agreed I was having a c-section! :shock:

Obviously if they don't move, then there really isn't a choice but last time they were both head down and they are still pretty wriggly. She didn't seem all that convinced that they would move again. I'm not bothered really how they come out, the most important thing is that they are safe, it's just it seemed a little tactless the way she told me. Oh well, shouldn't be so sensitive about it, I suppose.

Next scan is in two weeks time. Getting exciting now!!! :headspin:

Aww thats great that everything is going so well
Very presumptious about the section though eh?
If they are still that wriggly there is every chance they could move again surely?
:)

Aw helen how lovely ... glad they are both doing well!!

You do have a choice you know hun, if the twins are head down then you should say you want a natural delivery, they can't stop you from having one, just tell them you only want a c-section if needs be!

I can't belive how quickly your pregnancy is going! all getting so close!

Im getting excited for you lol!
xxx

AWWW helen how lovely.....have you a pic?

bex.x

Aww thats great news Helen Congratulations :dance:

Cx

oooh are we going to see a piccy!!!! :D

OOh Helen we want pics ! so glad to hear everything is going well, like Jo said surely there is a chance they can move position still?! and OMG 28 weeks already ! its flying by!!

You're right time is really flying along now. I can't believe how soon they will be here!

I'm hoping they will still move, although I'm not too hung up on how they come out. I've had c-section as a major consideration all along with them, it's not come as a surprise or a disappointment or anything. My Mum's been great and said she will come and help when DH goes back to work after his leave.

I got pics, but TBH they're pretty rubbish again. Can't tell what they are. The scanner said that it's cos they're getting so big now and they are so close together it's hard to get a decent photo. Not really expecting to get anything decent now until they put in their appearance. Yipeee!!! Come on babies... only not too soon :baby:

OMG Helen.......not long now!!!!!!

Glad all went well again, that is brilliant news! But as you say, who cares how they enter this world as long as it is safely and you are all doing OK what does it matter? But they may still turn as yet....I have no idea about twins, I know it is a different kettle of fish, but Jade turned breach at 37 weeks and back again at 39...so fingers crossed! x

:hugs: Awe Hellen! Not long now until your a Mom........Im just so happy to hear that your pregnancy is moving along nicely. :happydance: 12 more weeks!!!!!:happydance:

Won't even be that long!!!

My bet is they will be born at 34wks!
xxx

helen??!!! where is this time going!!!!! teh twinnies will eb here b4 u no it!!!

Hi

Good to hear all is going well for you hun! sounds like the twins are growing nicely too_O:)
Cant wait to hear how your next scan goes
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"