28 weeks and feel like in already nesting!

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
Anyone else have that nesting urge already? I swear I just have this urge to get my house completely spotless I am dying to get babies room done so I can start washing and putting things away. I keep thinking of random little things I have to get done like rearranging cabinets so there is space for bottles etc!

Just seems like its way early for nesting! I don't hardly even recall nesting with my first :dohh:

Yes! I started nesting at 20 something weeks. Thank goodness or my house would be a tip :haha:. I didn't nest with DS at all!

Hmm so maybe it's more common to want to get it done with the second. All I know is I have literally cleaned my entire house today and now my back is hurting :dohh:

I went through a massive nesting phase between 6-8 months, then it just stopped and it took all my energy just to be bothered to pack the dishwasher.......lol

My sister on the other hand didn't start nesting until around around 38 weeks and it got progressively worse until she went into labour mopping the floor.......for the 5th time that day.....! Lol

Hmm so maybe it's more common to want to get it done with the second. All I know is I have literally cleaned my entire house today and now my back is hurting :dohh:

Ooh, come and do my house, pretty please? :haha:

mine set in around 21 weeks. My DH came home and found me in the baby's nursery scrubbing the base boards with cleaner and fresh paper towels all around the edges of the wall and the floor :blush: he missed the fact that I had magic erasered all of the scuffs off the walls, hand dusted all of the baby's furniture, re folded all of his clothes, and re organized all of our cloth diaper stash...since then I have this strange need to have every piece of laundry in the house clean all the time. I literally only have 1 load to do at a time ever anymore (it's kind of awesome!). 3 days ago I was watching TV with my husband and when I went cook dinner I begged him to clean the ceiling fan for me because it was dusty and gross. :blush: I'm trying to just settle in and enjoy it because my house has never been so clean!

Eleanor not sure I have the energy left :haha: my big garden bath tub is calling my name!

Goodness mrs mabrey I haven't been quite that bad yet :haha: today has been my first day that I just want to get things done. Will be making dh help me clean out the spare room on his day off and then ill be going to buy paint and get baby's room painted so I can start getting her things organized and washed etc. have to remember to go buy some baby laundry detergent though. I started using our wash with dd after she turned 1 so haven't had to buy two separate detergents in a year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->