28 weeks nearly 29 and loads of nose bleeds worried

sarahloulou

mumma to dougie 14th feb
Reaction score
I have had a little bit of a bloody nose throughout my pregnancy but its got so much more lately. Almost every morning I wake up and blow my nose and there's blood all over the tissue it usually clears up later on in the day but I'm started to get worried about what's causing it. I have always had small sinus and luckily I've got a midwife appointment today xx

Hi, I use to get a nose bleed on a daily (morning) basis - sometimes with the 'blow of the nose' sometimes just on its own - it was always first thing in the morning. I always had bleeding gums as well. My boy came into our lives on Monday and he is a healthy huge boy lol - I don't think you have anything at all to worry about - but please discuss it with your MW xxx

I have been having nosenbleeds this pg as well, 1 x week or so. Always started itself, I think mostly when I got too hot or when my.bp went up heard it is quite common in pg, I wouldn't worry about it if it can be settled easily...

I have nose bleeds and my gums tend to bleed a lot, turns out my platelets are low though :/
But I hears it's very common in pregnancy without there being a problem x

nosebleeds are common in pregnancy but I'd go to your doc's if they're really frequent or really bad as they will cauterize them for you. :)

Why are you worried? It's a normal pregnancy symptom due to increased blood flow x

I used to suffer from really bad nosebleeds from a kid up until I was about 20, funnily enough ever since then I've not had one, even when pregnant but I've read on numerous sites that nose bleeds are really common in pregnancy x

Thanku guys I guess we worry about everything when we're pregnant it's just lately they have been quite bad and it can be quite awkward in public when I suddenly realise I'm bleeding! Got midwife later so will tell her, bit nervous cos I've recently moved from one area to another so got new midwife and doctor x

Hope they go soon, they arent nice. Probs something to do with extra blood flow, the same way your cervix can bleed more easily if that makes sense.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->