28dpo, No AF, so confused!!

Anb7765

Reaction score
Hi! This is my first post to this site so hope I'm doing this right!

Me & DH only DTD once in my fertile window, 1/2 days before ovulation. I missed my period, and 4 days later (tmi) had spotting that had some red so I figured AF was coming, but it was never enough to fill a pad and the red bleeding only lasted about an hour. Afterwards was just a little brown or pink spotting when I wiped & nothing more since.

I'm now 14 days late for my period, I believe. I don't have many symptoms, but I've had some crampy/pully type feelings in my lower abdomen, where AF cramps normally are but these feel slightly different I think. Also tasted metal twice but that could've been bcause I had a nasty cold last week. Also last night I had a wave of nausea that lasted about an hour.

All my HPTs have been negative (They maaaaybe have a shadow of a line but I could just have line eyes).

Has anyone else been this late with BFN? What wound up happening? I feel like if I was pregnant it'd show up on an HPT by now!!

Thank you!! x

Have you been to see your doctor? Maybe it was a very light period. Have you recently come of birth control?

:thumbup:

Have you been to see your doctor? Maybe it was a very light period. Have you recently come of birth control?

:thumbup:

I actually don't currently have insurance so I haven't been to amy doctor. I did get off birth control a few months ago but had a couple regular periods on my own. I tracked ovulation this month with an OPK, CM & had spotting around the time of ovulation (forgot to temp until the middle of the month) so I'm fairly sure I ovulated, at least I had the signs of ovulation!:) but perhaps it was a light period? xx thank you for replying!!!

If you came of birth control only a few months ago maybe it could be that? Also I believe TTC can mess with your cycle. Im always clockwork 28 day cycles and since TTC they sometimes start a little earlier.

Big hugs to you xx:hugs:

If you came of birth control only a few months ago maybe it could be that? Also I believe TTC can mess with your cycle. Im always clockwork 28 day cycles and since TTC they sometimes start a little earlier.

Big hugs to you xx:hugs:

Ah yeah maybe that's it!:) I just assumed my body was back to normal after the first few cycles haha. Do you know if ladies can get O signs and not actually ovulate? Idk much about this stuff!
Oh really it messed with your cycle? Thats crazy!! Didn't know it could do stuff like that :hugs::hugs:

Obviously that's just me speculating but yeah it can take a while for birth control to clear completely and for your AF to regulate. xx

Obviously that's just me speculating but yeah it can take a while for birth control to clear completely and for your AF to regulate. xx

Ahh thank you!! I've been temping more regularly now so hopefully can see changed during ovulation so I can confirm:) Are you TTC? xx

Yeah, been TTC since September 2017, AF is due on 14th Feb and I'm 5dpo! As I've been sitting here talking I've been getting little pains in my pelvis!!! Probably nothing though hahaha :happydance:

Yeah, been TTC since September 2017, AF is due on 14th Feb and I'm 5dpo! As I've been sitting here talking I've been getting little pains in my pelvis!!! Probably nothing though hahaha :happydance:

Ahhh hopefully they are something though!! :thumbup: I'm Ann by the way, it's nice to meet you!!:dust::dust::

you also! how long have you been ttc for?

Not long! I got pregnant but had a CP while I was on the pill, and since then we're kind of more NTNP but I'm trying to keep track of ovulation and temps and stuff just in case x

Not long! I got pregnant but had a CP while I was on the pill, and since then we're kind of more NTNP but I'm trying to keep track of ovulation and temps and stuff just in case x

I'm not doing BBT monitoring because I need to get up early in the morning to pee so my readings won t be accurate 😂😂 only really doing Opks. Not trying to obsess this cycle tbh.

I fell pregnant and had a CP on the pill, so I got off BC since it wasnt working. Now we're basically NTNP (since I'm tracking but not being very mindful lol) but would both be soo happy if we did fall pregnant!! :)

I fell pregnant and had a CP on the pill, so I got off BC since it wasnt working. Now we're basically NTNP (since I'm tracking but not being very mindful lol) but would both be soo happy if we did fall pregnant!! :)

Sorry to sound dumb but what does ntnp mean? I'm new to these groups can't you tell :thumbup:

Ah right, so basically just going with the flow haha. So hows it going? Any updates on your cycle xx

Ah right, so basically just going with the flow haha. So hows it going? Any updates on your cycle xx

Nothing new! Still no AF, so now 29dpo. I thought I was going to get my period yesterday since I was acting kind of moody all day (and whenever I'm that irritable, AF either shows that same day or the day before) but nothing. What about you? Anything new?:)

I'm not doing BBT monitoring because I need to get up early in the morning to pee so my readings won t be accurate 😂😂 only really doing Opks. Not trying to obsess this cycle tbh.

Ah sorry I totally didn't see this comment! Haha oh I gotcha!!😂 That's good to have a relaxed cycle!! I've seen a bunch of people saying it helped them a lot. I hope it'll help you too!:dust:

Nothing new! Still no AF, so now 29dpo. I thought I was going to get my period yesterday since I was acting kind of moody all day (and whenever I'm that irritable, AF either shows that same day or the day before) but nothing. What about you? Anything new?:)

I'm now 6dpo-7dpo and I felt a metal taste in my mouth this morning!!! Only lasted a few minutes and also started feeling a bit queasy. Its probably just all in my head as its a bit early yet anyway :wacko:

I'm now 6dpo-7dpo and I felt a metal taste in my mouth this morning!!! Only lasted a few minutes and also started feeling a bit queasy. Its probably just all in my head as its a bit early yet anyway :wacko:

Ah that's such a good sign though!! I've read a few posts where ladies have gotten signs aa early as 1dpo. Idk how, they just knew they were pregnant!:) would this be your first pregnancy or baby or have you been pregnant before? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->