28lbs Later...

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
Hello :flow:

I thought id start a little thread for those who are looking to lose around 2 stone...I have 3 months to do it, so i better crack on!

The plan is to swap meal ideas, egg eachother on if we're having a bad day, any tips and diet secrets that you think would be good to share!
Im considering doing the Slim Fast diet as well as completely knocking out carbs....But I LOVE PASTA!!!

Even if nobody joins in im just gonna write down how im getting on!
Ill hopefully do some before photos then some after ones too hopefully if all goes well!

Im off to find a ticker now....

:flower:

Hey :) ive got about 3 stone to shift.

Just an idea but if you love pasta you should consider slimming world you can eat it all day xx

Hiya!

I tried SW - But i couldnt really attend the classes regularly enough and i do think that its quite an important part of the journey!

AND its soooo expensive to do it online :shock:

Have you lost any so far or are you just starting out?

WOOP WOOP to the 2 stone weight loss thread!!!! COME ON LETS HAVE IT!!!!! lol.

I weighed myself this morning completely naked and i was 12st 5lbs so i want to get to 9st 12lbs so thats a weight loss of 2st 8 lbs.

Ok yesterday i had oast and marmalade for my breakfast because at this point i hadnt kicked myself up my arse to get on a diet. lunch i had 4 ryvitas with low fat spread cheese, youghurt and banana. For tea i had salmon, rice, peppers, onions and peas made very spicey all mixed together on my plate with a yoghurt.

This morning i have had a bowl of fruit and fibre. For dinner i am having ryvita and LF chese again with a banana and a yoghurt. Not ure about tea yet.

God thing is is that DH wants to diet too.

x

Thats sounding good.
I need to weigh myself....actually do i? No i do. I was going to do the whole try on a smaller pair of jeans on every couple of weeks but its lbs i wanna lose and it'd be a good way of tracking things!

Have you ever been on myfitnesspal - Ive seen a few ppl on here with tickers from there so i might check it out!

Im also gonna d/load a calorie counting app on my iPhone to see how many cals im consuming!

Have you got an outfit or an occassion your wanting to lose it for or is it just to generally feel better [as discussed in yesterdays thread?].

Ive off on my hols on Aug 27th, then my bros getting married in Sept, so its all going on...

No, just to generally feel better about myself and get my pre-pregnancy body back. Well, quite before pre-pregnancy body back actually! I let go a bit before i got pregnant. I was a lovely 9st when i got married in aug 2008 but i doubt very much i could get to that weight again though. I will be happy at 9st 12lbs ish give a 1 lb or 2 either side for treat days! I have just had a slice of tomato on each ryvita just to take the dryness away - it was really nice actually. It was ryvitas i ate before i got married and got down to 9st and i actually really enjoy eating them.

What are you having eat today and tonight? xx

Can I join?! In an ideal world I would like to lose 4 stone (was overweight before pregnancy and craved anything sweet during!) I would like to start with a smaller goal though so 2 stone should be achievable!

I'm thinking of starting slimming world as I have zero motivation! I want to be fit and healthy for when Abigail starts crawling so I can keep up with her! I really struggled with my niece! I don't have any scales yet but I'll nip into town tomorrow and get some so I'll let you know tomorrow what I weigh!

Fabby - I do love Ryvita, esp the poppy seed/sesame seed ones...and i like puttin Laughing Cow Light on them!
Im gonna try and drink loads of water....I dont drink enough!
Im also gonna need to cut down on fizzy drinks - I cant have any fizzy drink thats DIET :sick:

As for tonight, i have no idea...I might try doing a chilli con carne or something along those lines! But ill have mine with out the rice!

Mummy1985....Of course you can...:)
I was weighing up between scales and just trying clothes on every couple of weeks just to see if they fit better each time! But i reckon im gonna do both!

:)

Hiya!

I tried SW - But i couldnt really attend the classes regularly enough and i do think that its quite an important part of the journey!

Yeah it is a good help to go to the actual classes

Ive only just started i lost 3.5lbs last week that was my first week, i weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed xx

Can i join? I want to lose 3 stone and get back to my pre preg weight of 9st. I keep starting to eat healthY then get mega cravings for junk :( ive started healthy eating again today and had porridge for breakfast, egg salad for dinner and tea is lamb with a few potatoes and a load of veg. I know i can lose weight i lost 4 1/2 stone before i had Isabella with just healthy eating and exercise but i cant seem to fit the exercise in anymore and keep going off track but hopefully us girls can help each other out :D XX

I was weighing up between scales and just trying clothes on every couple of weeks just to see if they fit better each time! But i reckon im gonna do both!

OK I've decided to join slimming world on the 6 week thing and see if it works! I won't buy scales just yet as I'll get weighed every week, if I buy scales I'll be tempted to weigh myself every day! I've got loads of clothes that I'd love to be able to fit into so maybe I'll pick a nice top and jeans and photograph myself in them each week until I'm skinny enough to wear them out the house lol!

Hiya!

Yeah it is a good help to go to the actual classes

Ive only just started i lost 3.5lbs last week that was my first week, i weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed xx

Oh please do let me know how you get on tonight...

OK I've decided to join slimming world on the 6 week thing and see if it works! I won't buy scales just yet as I'll get weighed every week, if I buy scales I'll be tempted to weigh myself every day! I've got loads of clothes that I'd love to be able to fit into so maybe I'll pick a nice top and jeans and photograph myself in them each week until I'm skinny enough to wear them out the house lol!

Good plan....Ive got some lovely jeans i wanna wear but they wont go over my thighs...

Mind if i ask your dress size?

At the moment I'm comfortable in a 16, I used to wear 14 but would love to be a 12! I think I'll start by getting back into my 14's though :)

Oooops sorry Steph - Yes the more the merrier.....The more the support the better :)

I know exactly what you mean about the excercise...theres just not enuf hours in the day to do it all....also i find doing health eating AND excercises is hard for me to maintain both at once...

But my friends a gym trainer and wholeheartedly believes thats your food intake is 70% of the key to losing weight!

Welcome :)

At the moment I'm comfortable in a 16, I used to wear 14 but would love to be a 12! I think I'll start by getting back into my 14's though :)

Yep same as me, altho im veering more toward an 18 :cry: Id ideally wanna be a 14 as i have a ton of clothes in that size.

Are you going to try and excercise too?

Not sure about that! Like you say there are so many hours in the day! I'm going to try walking when the weather is good and swimming.

I also work so its even more of a bugger to fit this all in....Plus the vending machine at work is ssssssssooooooo tempting :lol:

Have you got a goal or anything, like an event/holiday eyc to work towards?

Hi can I join in too please :) my names Zoe( I guess that's obvious lol) I've already lost just over 3stone and have 2 more to go and my goal date is the same as yours lellow as it's my friends wedding that day and I really want to wear a nice dress for it. Goodluck everyone!!!!

Hi can I join in too please :) my names Zoe( I guess that's obvious lol) I've already lost just over 3stone and have 2 more to go and my goal date is the same as yours lellow as it's my friends wedding that day and I really want to wear a nice dress for it. Goodluck everyone!!!!

Oh yes, most definately......:)

Are you doing any diet in particular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"