29 ttc #1 new at all this need buddy

Stepmomtobio

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
Married almost 2 years and ready. All this ttc is new to me. I have a 10 yo step daughter but the ttc thing is all new to me. I'd love a buddy to communicate with.

Hey, I'm a bit younger than you but on the hunt for baby obsession buddies! X

Count me in then!
How long ttc? Doing anything beyond the norm?

Since July but have very long irregular cycles so on about cycle 6. Not really trying anything out of norm apart from having as much sex as I can Haha. You? X

Started trying last month so this will be month 2. Just tracking my cycle with an ap and taking temp most mornings to see if there in an increase. Saw obgyn last week and since I am in good health she is running some tests. Ultra sound and trans vag Friday went well. Blood work for a bunch of things today and checking progesterone level later this month.

Hi,
I'm looking for a buddy, I'm a bit older than you (33!) but am ttc number 1!! I'd love someone to chat to too! It's a very exciting thing and even though OH is great he is a man! and doesn't quite get it at the moment lol xxx:flower:
I'm on CD2 today so I will be tracking with opk's from day 9 xxx

Blimey your doctor must be very efficient. Lol its good to hear that everything ok tho isn't it. X

Hi,
I'm looking for a buddy, I'm a bit older than you (33!) but am ttc number 1!! I'd love someone to chat to too! It's a very exciting thing and even though OH is great he is a man! and doesn't quite get it at the moment lol xxx:flower:
I'm on CD2 today so I will be tracking with opk's from day 9 xxx

I'm cd 4 today so we are pretty close. And not too far off on age. I'd love to chat! I'll take all the buddies I can get.

Blimey your doctor must be very efficient. Lol its good to hear that everything ok tho isn't it. X

It was my first appointment with her too but I'd rather efficient then having to push for tests like my last doc. Waiting got the results now and follow up appointment 6/30

I'm going to try soy this month! will take tonight for first time :) we shall see xxx

Hey im 25 been married for almost a year and TTC baby #1. I am 7dpo and would love a buddy to chat with! Send me a message if you're interested!

Am I being stupid what's soy?
And capegirl I'm always up for buddies. How long you been ttc for? X

Hey! Went off BCP in January. Really tried that first month. Then we kind of just wasn't trying but not protecting up until this cycle! Now we are starting to try, tracking ovulation...using preseed... so I guess officially this month of really trying.

Oh ok. Let me know how the pre seed goes! I came off the pill in July. First few months were crazily trying I feel sorry for the OH then until Christmas I was waiting for periods to sort themselves out! So trying to relax and hope body will become normal Haha x

hello! Im (nearly) 28 and ttc#1 also. This is my 2nd month to officially try. got AF a couple of days ago (was BUMMED) so now im on cd2. may I join you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->