• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

29 Weeks bump

Quiche94

Olivia Rose's Mummy
Reaction score
Here is my 29 week bump, its a day late but o'well.
I feel like my bump comes from my boobs :nope:
And excuse all my blue veins, they are getting worse everyday :dohh:

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee375/quiche94/28weeks.jpghttps://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee375/quiche94/28WKS.jpg

You have a lovely bump!! :flower: Don't worry about the veins :hugs:

Awesome bump! :flower: dont worry about the veins mine are REALLY bad and im only 23 weeks so really not excited about what they're gonna look like in a few more weeks. i see you've got belly piercings still in! does it hurt leaving them in? i've got mine in still just with a maternity bar but my friend who took hers out once she got big said it was because the skin was so tight it was painful? :shrug:

Awesome bump! :flower: dont worry about the veins mine are REALLY bad and im only 23 weeks so really not excited about what they're gonna look like in a few more weeks. i see you've got belly piercings still in! does it hurt leaving them in? i've got mine in still just with a maternity bar but my friend who took hers out once she got big said it was because the skin was so tight it was painful? :shrug:

Thank you :flower:

The top belly piercing is a bio flex bar, its really flexible, it designed to be worn in pregnancy too, its just not as long as the maternity ones. Its been fine so far, not tight at all. The bottom piercing, i just have a straight titanium bar in, thats okay too. It gets a bit itchy but i just smother my belly in cream and oils and makes sure i do my belly button too :hugs:

I'd take your bars out soon I had a maternity bar in both till about 30 weeks then took them out, its a right mess now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"