2days late....tested this am BFN

Lotti1978

MC @7 weeks-Angel Oct09
Reaction score
Hi

2 days late, feel flushed, thirsty, backache, headache, tired, and heavy feeling, crampy.

Did a Superdrug test 4 days b4 AF due BFN, did another superdrug test this morning and BFN......what next??? Its hard to wait, I wish I could find out!

:hugs: limbo land is a nightmare!

Did you track your ovulation?

X

Ugh!!! Waiting is the worst!!! Fx'd for you that you get your BFP!!!

I'm with you! 3 or 4 days late now..... no af and bfn this morning.... I just want to know!

Hey Lotti,
I'm in the same boat - except am 13 days late.
Good luck.
xx

are you sure you ovulated the day you think?

I wish you will be blessed with a miracle!!!!

Keep us posted

Hi everyone,

Yes, I tracked my ovulation by calendar in that 14 days from the 1st day of my last period took me to ovulate Wednesday 19th Sept but I had fertile mucus (spin) from Monday 17th which is the one day in my fertile windon we actually BD.

The wait is horrific, can't help hoping that I am pg and think about it all the time, don't want to get disappointed!!!! Some ppl say Superdrug pg tests are sensitive and good but a work colleaugue of mine said that she tested twice with one of those and got a BFN, she went to the doctors and was PG!!!

Keep me posted all of you on how you get on.

Ive read some articles that say it is best to do a home pg test 1-4 days from missed period and some say that you may not get a positive until 2-4 weeks after missing your period!

Good Luck all and keep in touch xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->