2dp5dt

chimmi

Reaction score
Not sure if there are any of the ladies still on here from 6 months ago who remember me, but our 1st cycle failed (started bleeding 3 days before test day and then BFN) and we had none frozen. We waited 6 months and had our 2nd cycle just now.
On Monday (2 days ago) I had two day 5 early blastocysts transferred under sedation, and again we have none to freeze 😔
Haven't been on here since our last cycle as I was so upset and had a bad few weeks. And then set about getting myself fit and ready for our 2nd go.
I am now in the 2ww once again and looking for buddies..!

Hey, I never posted on the same threads, but I remember reading your story. I had a MC from IVF pregnancy around the same time of your failed cycle. Just popping in to wish you best of luck. let us know how you do. :flower:

Hey, I never posted on the same threads, but I remember reading your story. I had a MC from IVF pregnancy around the same time of your failed cycle. Just popping in to wish you best of luck. let us know how you do. :flower:

Oh so sorry to hear that 😔 x

We only had two with none to freeze. I remember how disheartening that was, and then how amazed I was with how it ultimately turned out :flower:

Never give up hope! Keeping fingers crossed this it!!!

Sorry I don't remember you!!!! Every round of if is different my first round failed and they only manage to get 2 eggs both fertilised but did not implant . Second go was the next extreme 24 eggs collected 13 fertilised and 7 got to day 5. One was put back and is now a healthy 18 month old. 6 then frozen. Just had a frostie transferred on 22nd June and got my BFP yesterday !!!!!! I hope you to experience the same success!!!! Fx xxxx

I just had a fresh transfer. I am 9dp4dt and started testing with ept. And got a bfp. I had sever anxiety days 1- 3 after trasfer. Doc instructions were not to test till 14dpo. I said forget that went and bought a ton of tests and starting testing 5dpo. Couldn't take it anymore haha. Good luck! Got bfp on 5dpo5dt

Chimmi - not sure if you remember me from the October/November thread but I remember you. Wishing you all the luck in the world lovely and hope it works out for you this time! We are just about to start our second ICSI (fingers crossed if all goes well at my appointment tomorrow) so I know what you are going through. There is a thread I am on which you are welcome to join for August/September 2015 ladies. Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->