2dpo and waiting...

When AF arrived Saturday, I literally cried in the car on the way home... i'm so depressed about all of this I dont know what to do with myself.

Everyone I know gets pregnant with the snap of their fingers and here I am struggling... going on cycle 8 now :(

How are you doing this cycle? Havr you oved yet? Xxx

How are you doing this cycle? Havr you oved yet? Xxx

my OPKs were positive Sun/Mon and totally negative on Tuesday so I believe I O'd late Monday night. I don't think it is looking good for me this cycle, BD on Sun and that is it around that time. :( so I believe I am 2dpo right now

So you bd the day before ov! That's great news :) try to stay positive. Im still waiting for my positive opk... its gradually getting darker so im going to watch out flr it tomorrow or Friday and I shall join you in the 2 week wait :)

Shedevil - I'm 3dpo right now (according to ff - I think I o'd on Monday, which would make me 2dpo) and I'd love to wait with you. I 100% understand your feelings of frustration over this whole ttc process. I've been trying since October and had an ectopic February/March. This is not how I thought my story would go. In the meantime my social circle is exploading with babies and I know of two families who are starting to actively try for their second. It will be hard to see them succeed while I'm still waiting on one.

But - onward we push. We all have down days, and they're completely justified, but we're all here for you when you're ready to stand back up and keep moving forward.

Plus, Fuschia is right, bd the day before o is basically perfect timing. We all know perfect timing doesn't necessarily mean bfp.. but it doesn't mean you're out either. I'll be stalking you!

Shedevil - I'm 3dpo right now (according to ff - I think I o'd on Monday, which would make me 2dpo) and I'd love to wait with you. I 100% understand your feelings of frustration over this whole ttc process. I've been trying since October and had an ectopic February/March. This is not how I thought my story would go. In the meantime my social circle is exploading with babies and I know of two families who are starting to actively try for their second. It will be hard to see them succeed while I'm still waiting on one.

But - onward we push. We all have down days, and they're completely justified, but we're all here for you when you're ready to stand back up and keep moving forward.

Plus, Fuschia is right, bd the day before o is basically perfect timing. We all know perfect timing doesn't necessarily mean bfp.. but it doesn't mean you're out either. I'll be stalking you!

Thank you, I needed to hear that this morning :)

Glad I have someone to wait this TWW with me... its killer and probably the worst. It's nice to know there are people out there who are understanding and want to know what is going on with me :) so Thank you ladies :)

I have a doctor appointment so I am going to talk to her and get her to send me for blood work just to make sure everything is in order.

I have an appointment next week with my OB (yearly check up) and I am going to talk to her as well. I am just wondering if my abnormal paps could be affecting me? I've had a few abnormal ones in the past and had biopsys done and they all came back saying I had "abnormal cells/inflammation" but she wasn't concerned with it as I am young and it was minor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->