2DPO! Anyone else waiting until the 27th?? Update at 9DPO!

Cherryb89

Reaction score
I'm fairly sure I ovulated on Sunday! I has a BFP on my OPK on Saturday and now I feel like I'm already symptom spotting. Feeling 'fluttery' and trying to resist the urge to use anotherOPK this week to try detect early pregnancy. This wait is dreadful!has any one else been using opks? Post your tests if you are

Suddenly very dizzy and nauseas at work. Not sure if I'm getting sick o if it's I'm already having symptoms

I'll be testing on the 26th! I'm currently CD 21 and 6 DPO. Aaaah it's such a long time away!

I'm taking Femara and I got a positive LH surges through Sept 10th - 12th. Here's what I got going on...

1-2 DPO: Nothing

3 DPO: mild backache in the evening (I was wearing heels at a funeral for like 6 hours the day prior so....?) Tiredness is prevalent (also could be from the funeral).

4 DPO: mild backache in the evening, enough to be uncomfortable. DH tried massaging with no luck. Feels like it's at my tailbone and goes across, stays low. A little tiredness.

5 DPO: backache from morning until evening. Uncomfortable. Slight cramping in lower abdomen. Burping, regardless of eating or drinking. Some heartburn. A little tiredness. Slightly moody.

6 DPO: backache still around throughout the day. More cramping, a dull aching around the middle and above the pubic bone. Cramps kind of ride around to the back? Nausea - feeling like there's something stuck in my throat and that I might want to puke it up? Constantly burping. Gassy. Headaches off and on today. Heartburn this morning and afternoon. Having to pee more frequently than normal (usually like 2 times a day, went 4 times this afternoon alone!)

FINGERS CROSSED FOR US BOTH!!!

3DPO! This is already killing me.still so nauseas and tired. Cramping and twinges going on a lot today. Bought some rabbits to distract me from wondering if I'm pregnant.

I'm 2 dpo, ovulated on Monday. I had the WORST ov pains, both sides and could barely stand or walk. Hoping I didn't release more than one egg! lol

This is our first month trying. EVER. It's freaking me out a little.

Ugh so many days to wait. Have had cramps all day. Fatigue the past 2 and mild nausea. Had to throw my lunch out today because it repulsed me.
4 maybe 5 dpo. My body is messing with me!

5dpo... Constantly running to pee today XD light lower abdomen. Cramping

I'm fairly sure I ovulated on Sunday! I has a BFP on my OPK on Saturday and now I feel like I'm already symptom spotting. Feeling 'fluttery' and trying to resist the urge to use anotherOPK this week to try detect early pregnancy. This wait is dreadful!has any one else been using opks? Post your tests if you are

Hi there!
Same here! I was using opk all month because i just got my implanon bc removed aug 27 and wasn't sure how soon i would ovulate.. i got positive opk on sunday and monday and i would like to think i can wait for the 27th to test! lol but i don't feel any symptoms besides ''fluttery' here and there and little twinges on my right pelvic/side area lol

but yes the wait is torture! lol

7dpo now.... had some back pain, dizziness here and there, yesterday I found a spec of blood on a liner, can implantation bleeding be this light?

7DPO and caved and did a preg and ovulation test. Stark white on the HCG preg test but what looks like a BFP on the OPK!! Found a spec of blood on a liner yesterday so I'm starting to get excited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
Update. Temp has risen. Was 36.4 before O. Then 36.0 before LH surge. Now 8 DPO I've had my temp at 37.1 and 37.0 today! Positive opk yesterday and today at work all I smell is apples and oats. And I hate it!

Caved and did a test at 8dpo. Bfn lol. I shouldnt have done it

Caved and did a test at 8dpo. Bfn lol. I shouldnt have done it

hehe, I did a test today at 6-7 dpo. I knew it would be BFN, but I wanted to make sure I knew how to use the test for when I want to test for real (maybe 10 dpo to start?)

OMG OMG OMG!!9 DPO and early tested!!! A line! Who sees it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 20
OMG OMG OMG!!9 DPO and early tested!!! A line! Who sees it?

I can see it!! :) hope it gets darker n stronger!!

I'm 7dpo n feel super bloated like even think my uterus is bloated weird feelings.. I tested with bfn of course also had creamy lotiony cm

Took a frer and another test 6 hours later and was really nervous. .. BFN! :(

Attachments

• 2014-09-23 18.35.12.jpg
    2014-09-23 18.35.12.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583