2DPO! Anyone else waiting until the 27th?? Update at 9DPO!

Update this morning... opk is still very positive. Lots of cramping. Very very sore breasts and nipples... thinking i may be 8 dpo and not 15?

Update this morning... opk is still very positive. Lots of cramping. Very very sore breasts and nipples... thinking i may be 8 dpo and not 15?

How exciting! I really hope so! FX for you! Maybe you can poas tomorrow when you are 9dpo.

What makes you think that your ovulation day might be different?

eee how exciting!:happydance:

Because i tested positive on the 14. The 21st and yesterday and today. The tests in between were all negative. The last few days my breasts have been very sore and af is a day late according to my 14th opk test... so with a neg preg test two days ago and a missed period yesterday... im either late and will get af soon.. or i actually ovulated on the 21st. ..

OR this is a pre af surge.. i dont knkw what to think anymore! No spotting from what ive noticed ans ive been checking so i feel like with no spotting it may be an af surge?

Because i tested positive on the 14. The 21st and yesterday and today. The tests in between were all negative. The last few days my breasts have been very sore and af is a day late according to my 14th opk test... so with a neg preg test two days ago and a missed period yesterday... im either late and will get af soon.. or i actually ovulated on the 21st. ..

OR this is a pre af surge.. i dont knkw what to think anymore! No spotting from what ive noticed ans ive been checking so i feel like with no spotting it may be an af surge?

Well lets just keep our fingers crossed that you ovulated on the 21st and you are 8dpo. Have you got any cheap pregnancy tests? I think my line would have showed up at 8dpo (a squinter) because it was quite clear at 9dpo. Maybe its worth a shot?

I used all my tests last week! :p don't want to be too quick to rush out to buy more.. If AF doesn't show tonight or tomorrow maybe I'll buy a test..

Sounds like me. I get multiple false positives before my real ovulation.

I hope so!!! I didnt mark it on my calender because i thought i already O'd.. both the 14th and21st i had pos opks for 1 day. But now ive had them for 2 days... neg preg test however... very bad cramping. Sore breasts and lots of nausea. . No vomitting but came close.... im either ovulating . Experiencing implantation or getting af tomorrkw.. neg frer confirmed i am NOT 15dpo and pregnant

Well I think I'm gonna end up with a chemical. Lines should be getting darker I feel like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 13
Well I think I'm gonna end up with a chemical. Lines should be getting darker I feel like.

:hugs:

I believe all lines develop differently, and I do see that the latest two tests are darker than the first two. Hopefully everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->