2dpo - anyone want to wait with me?

miccoops81

Reaction score
I hate this bit :-( Feels like it last forever...

I am not holding much hope as we only dtd 5 and 3 days before ovulation - but you never know...

x

Hey Miccoops,

Currently 6DPO... this is definitely the worst bit... waiting and hoping.. trying not to stress about it. Its so difficult not to POAS every 5 minutes, I don't think I am ready to see all the BFN's so not testing early this time, Going to try and hold out till 10DPO.

How long have you been TTC for?

xx

Hey Miccoops,

Currently 6DPO... this is definitely the worst bit... waiting and hoping.. trying not to stress about it. Its so difficult not to POAS every 5 minutes, I don't think I am ready to see all the BFN's so not testing early this time, Going to try and hold out till 10DPO.

How long have you been TTC for?

xx

I know I'm a POAS addict, I promise myself each time I will wait and never manage it LOL!

This is my 8th cycle TTC number 2. With our first I fell pregnant the first month.. How about you?

4th Cycle TTC #1

Have Endometriosis so know its gonna be hard! Dr wants me to start Prostap 3DS if I dont catch this month... Means will not be able to TTC for 6 months, just cant face it :(

xx

Hi ladies! I'm 3dpo today and also a poas addict, I wanted to test this morning :haha:

Starspangled : I hope you catch this month!
Miccoops : you definitely still have a chance with dtd 5 & 3 days before ovulation, the little swimmers would have been waiting for the egg!

Fingers crossed for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->