2dpo, dying to test!

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Anyone want to wait with me? I have 6 FRERs and a few cheapies left and will be testing from 6dpo onwards:blush: AF due in 10 days, the waiting is driving me mad because we reallllyyy tried this cycle. Should get my crosshairs tomorrow on FF:happydance:

Same! Lol I'm 1dpo I think and we tried really hard this cycle too but my lp has been too short since my loss in May so im not super confident but trying to stay positive. At least this cycle I got two decent darker than control opks over two days, last cycle I didn't get a true positive:) xx

How long is your lp? Mines only 12 days so on the shorter side but still long enough so I try not to worry too much about it. Have you taken anything to try and lengthen it? The last 5/6 cycles I've started spotting 10/11dpo so I'll know fairly quickly if AF is coming or not. Unless my cycle completely changes on me again and does something entirely different :dohh: It took so much effort to BD even just a few times lol, we missed O day but we did it at midnight on CD18 so hoping that it counts :thumbup:

That will def count! And nearly every study I've read has said bd before o in the one to two days before is more important than o day as sperm has to go through a process first. Before my last loss my cycles were always 27/28 days with o around CD 15 and a lp of 11/12 , since my loss my cycles are 25/26 and lp just 9/10 one time it was 7! Taking 50mg b6 hoping to lengthen it:) xx

Well I hope it works out for you:flower:, I can't seem to take any kind of vitamins I've tried tonnes but all they seem to do is make my cycle twice as long. We haven't properly tried for ages we just gave up after clomid failed and our dr is rubbish so we're switching in the new year and going back to try and get more answers. Hopefully I won't need to though, in the mean time I have a naughty little puppy to keep me busy :cloud9:

Ah same to you love, hope for a Xmas bfp for us both, I've been kinda written off at 44 my docs won't do anything to help even after 9 losses, just sent me to the hospital gyny clinic but they didn't want to know really, we did have our little miracle after 3 of the losses but you just hope and hope for just one more before its too late, b6 worked with my lp but everything else is just so dear especially the coq10 soi I'm just thinking if it's meant too be it will be! Xx

Anyone want to wait with me? I have 6 FRERs and a few cheapies left and will be testing from 6dpo onwards:blush: AF due in 10 days, the waiting is driving me mad because we reallllyyy tried this cycle. Should get my crosshairs tomorrow on FF:happydance:

I am 2dpo too!!!! When are you going to try to test - I am waiting till the 20th

Knowing me from the 15th (6dpo) because I have loads of frers lol AF is due 21st so even if it does arrive it should have started easing off by xmas day so it won't be feeling too rubbish. No symptoms to spot yet other than just feeling a bit weird in bed last night, can't really explain it but I've not been having the best of times lately:wacko: everyone ok?

Hey:) well a drop for me today at what I'm hoping is 2dpo and just a fallback rise, I hate the fact you have to wait a whole 24 hours to find out! We had to stop bd so if I haven't o yet that's me out! Xx

I'm sure it is, yesterday I was putting in different temps just to see lol. I'm a bit worried as my temps are still quite low compared to what they normally are but maybe it's just because our bedroom is so cold during the night. I'm really struggling with sleep lately too I wake up so often.

Yes same I've been fiddling about putting fake temps in lol, it needs to be over 97.6 for me to get CH tomorrow so nothing I can do but wait and see! Dh has gone up to London to watch the boxing so anymore bd is out plus with my cycles around 26 days i really don't think I'd o any later than CD 16, it has turned quite cold so could be why your temps are a little lower, its cold at night in our room too xx

Well my temp this morning doesn't exactly look promising, I did wake up at 4am to pee though then woke up at 8 so not exactly reliable. Had bad cramps this morning as well, going to do an opk this afternoon although they did definitely turn negative. Something just feels off to me, I keep telling myself to trust FF & maybe I'll get more of a rise nearer to AF, Only 8 more days till I find out anyway! I see you got your CHs:happydance:

Yes love although same I had a restless sleep with my youngest waking early hours, hopefully tomorrows temp will be more reliable, I carried on with opks but like you def went neg, I'm sure when we get a decent sleep our temps will be more reliable xxx

Feeling a lot better this morning, had a really good nights sleep. Was going to test tomorrow but I might just be good and wait it out till about 9dpo, are you going to test or just wait it out? x

I haven't got any tests ATM just going to order some today:) yes I got a better sleep and a better temp but not feeling any symptoms or anything though, bit of cramping but that's it! Xx

I am 3dpo ..... i think.
and I am dying to test lol

Lol noodles snap its only cause I haven't got any! I've just ordered 30 ICS but they won't be here til prob Wednesday or Thursday:( so that will stop me testing til about 7dpo:) xx

Haha then you can test till your hearts content lol
This is tcc #4 for me and I am half excited and half terrified how my family are going to react they will go crazy oh and a tiny % panicked that I may have twins or something mad like tht

I took so many tests last time with my son I was a crazy tester lady haha

Omg same! Until I found this site I took one pregnancy test and that was that! I had no idea about progression or any of that lol. I kinda don't think I'm gunna have any success I've just hit 44 although my husband is 27, I had a 12 week loss in May then a chemical in June then nothing since but we area going to keep trying for now. I'm def a poas aholic though! Xx

I'm so tempted to use a frer! It's so silly I know it will be a bfn but just knowing they're sitting in the cupboard waiting...:dohh: Might order some more ICs although last month I got through nearly 50 and loads of other cheapies from shops, how ridiculous is that! I'm making up for lost time though as for months I went without testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->