2DPO ladies?

Ladies what do you think of my chart?? I was sure I was out when my temp dropped but it’s gone back up again! So maybe I’m still in? 9DPO today!

I've read somewhere that you can have an implantation dip as well. Maybe it was that?

I’m no good at charts I’m afraid but Star is right I think could be implantation?

I did a test this morning (smu as they only arrived with the post) - I got a positive opk 9 days ago now so I could be between 7-9dpo - glaring bfn :(

Yea hoping it was implantation now I’ve read up on it but just tested and bfn 😢

Attachments

• A9E0FF3D-8577-4885-80E6-8EE11537A2F7.jpg
    A9E0FF3D-8577-4885-80E6-8EE11537A2F7.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
I would give it a couple of days and test again. You're not out untill tge witch shows. Fx for a bfp.

Thanks star! Same advice I’d be giving another lady BUT so hard to listen to it when you’re telling yourself!

I hear you on that one baby D. I also need to listen to my own advice..🤣 much easier said than done though. When is af due for you?

I’m due Tuesday I think! Hoping she stays away!

I'm also due around Tuesday. Think I will wait to see if the witch shows.
If she doesn't I will probably test around Thursday. (If i can hold out that long 🙄)

Baby D, do you have an update? Did af show? Mine did not. Hoping it will stay away....

NO AF yet but still getting BFN. Something was catching my eye today but I could be imagining it really!

Attachments

• 9A98DFF7-2751-4072-9C1B-1D3B63BEE912.jpg
    9A98DFF7-2751-4072-9C1B-1D3B63BEE912.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
My eye is catching something there. When are you going to test again?

Yes mine too but it keeps vanishing when I try and look closer 😂 I’ll test again Thursday if still no AF!

I tested this morning. BFN. Will wait a few more days and test again if af doesn't show

Aw sorry star! I’m holding out till Friday now if AF not here by then!

So started spotting today. Think af is on her way. 😭

I’m out of tests so need to get some today but my temp rose a little! I normally drop in temp at the point as AF due tomorrow and I tend to spot the day before — I’ll be so excited if no spotting starts today!

Aw star just seen that you put you are spotting! I didn’t see that earlier! How rubbish! Has it gotten any heavier? I’ve not started spotting today yet which I’d have thought I would as normally do — but I am bloated and crampy with tender boobs which is all normal for me pre af so thinking she’ll show her face tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"