2DPO ladies?

I hope shw stays away. I am in full blown af. A bit lighter this month but still af. Hopefully I will get an early christmas surprise.

Fingers crossed for a lovely Christmas pressie!!

Temp dipped today — will that mean I am out?

TMI ALERT!!!!!So this is weird. First day of AF was basically just pink when i wiped. Yesterday I had medium flow ( this is usually my first of two heavy flow days) and today I'm back to only the pink when I wipe. Idk what's going on? Any ideas?

Oooh that could be implantation bleed then if it’s that different to normal! Have you tested?

Didn't do another test yet. I'm waiting to see what it does. If it stops completely I will do another test. How are you doing?

I’m all good this end! Still cramping and boobs are tender but no af or spotting yet — I’ll be officially late tomorrow if it doesn’t arrive tonight! Normally comes on around lunch time for me though — well the spotting does!

Gl. Keep me updated. Afm. Still spotting. Hoping it goes away soon.

Star that certainly doesn’t sound like a normal af if you are still just spotting!! Exciting!

AFM my temp has gone up a little again today after yesterday’s dip!

Temp going up sounds good. When are you testing?

I’m trying to wait the weekend out! Just incase my ovulation day was later than ff said! Don’t want the disappointment of bfn 😱

I understand that feeling. I don't want to see another negative either. I really hope you get that BFP when you test.

So spotting stopped today. Yay. I decided to treat this very weird period just like a normal one and ttc this month as normal. If I get pg symptoms I will do a test otherwise I'm just gonna go with the flo. 😄 How are you doing? Hoefully still no AF?

They sounds like a good plan! Hopefully you’ll get symptoms real soon! I’m good — no af snd no spotting! Temp went back up a little today too!

That sounds really promising. I can't wait for you to do another test. 😆

Me neither but I’m being a coward!! I’ve got my hopes up 😱

I know the feeling but then I get to a point where I would rather just know. That's normally breaking poimt for me.

Me neither but I’m being a coward!! I’ve got my hopes up 😱

For 17dpo and still no af this is really positive! I'm assuming you're not using anything which could delay it like progesterone? This is why my lp is extended, because I use Cyclogest and it takes a couple of days after stopping for af to arrive. When are you testing?
Af arrived for me, another chemical sadly. But I thought it would go that way so it isn't a surprise to me. CD2 and things feel different so far, so hoping this cycle will bring more positive news instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->