2dpo Starting to obsess a bit already. Anyone testing 7th ish? Or anyone af due then

happy02

Reaction score
Hey ladies, my boobs have started tingling which has always been my give away that I am preggers in the past. So as this has started my mind is now on one thinking maybe I could be.....

Going to try and not test and be a mad poas addict like previously! I might symptom spot on the way -

Currently: I have had tingly boobs and I am bloated.

Anyone else due at 7th April ish? Or going to test then? Anyone want to try and not symptom spot ;0) or not poas until then?

Xxxxx

Lol have just seen this post and it has answered my question to you in my other post! Sounds promising though. Don't worry Ive been a manic obsessive googling away over the past 10 days!!! FX for you!

ha ha ill see your question in a sec ha. boobs are still having some feelings today. cm turned creamy white so i know i have definitely ovulated now. had some mild tenderness of the uterus area today actually. could be my bowel??? but its in that sort of area ha. its like a mild ongoing dull ache feeling.

i am actually doing an experiment! i am pretty sure i had a chemical last month and i have been taking a folic acid supplement, i am interested to see if it contributes to a multiple pregnancy.... i really wouldnt mind if it wasnt but i would be so made up if it was. i would love a big family and having them at once would be better for me ha.

if i did get pregnant with more than one, i wanted to sort of keep a diary of any pains and feelings to see if there were any noticeable signs of hyerovulation! eg boob sensations straight away, cramps, sickness etc.

(ill go and reply to ur post now hee hee)

Hey happy,
We are about a day apart, I am in the tww phase. I am 4dpo today. Yesterday (3dpo) while I was working I had two pinches in the middle of my uterus. At 2dpo I had a weird feeling in my uterus like I was holding my wee and you get that sharp stick full pain for holding it to long but... It was in my uterus. Woke me out of my sleep and then it became sore so I couldn't sleep on my stomach. Also so bloated and gassy. Today (4dpo) I feel nothing no more gas or even bloating. Lol. This is my first cycle off bcp so I don't even know what to expect as far as ovulation or anything else. Ff says I am due for af on the 4th but I o'd late so I am expecting af on the 6th so thats when I am going to test.

Hey Robinson mom. I feel the same!! I didn't want to say about these twinges incase I sounded mad but I can really feel them and wanted to share them so soon bar aide I do think they r related to being pregnant! My boobs are feeling an looking bigger already an I have had loads more twinges an sharp like feelings in my uterus. Got a full ache at times too, seems to come and go, might last an hour or so. I still bloated too. Do u check cm or cervix? Like some of us crazy ladies ;0)

How r u feeling today?

I also wanted to know if u get symptoms sooner or more if u r having more than one baba xxx

Yes! I checked my cp about 2 days ago. It was high and soft. Cm is drying up but for two days (2dpo and 3dpo) it was milky (watery creamy). I haven't had any symptoms in a couple days just two pinches again last night when in Bed and stomach ache. Other then that I've felt fine. I don't know what symptoms are like for multiples.

I don't either! I know how I have been with singletons so I can only compare myself ha.

I have decided to not check cp this time as mine is just normally high lol. It seems to av a mind of its own. I have got lots of white creamy cm today! Had it for a few days but quite a lot more today. Boobs still tingly an twinging, uterus aswell. Had a lump type feeling in me throat aswell today, mayb heart burn or acid like but don't know if related ha.

I think pinches an twinges R quite relevant as I really don't feel or notice them normally! Wish I could fast forward! Lol xx

I don't have my cycle down exactly, still trying to keep track after having my son. (Weird cycle + a baby starting to get on the move = impossible to track haha)

I should be expecting AF around 4/9 or 4/10.

I'm fighting the urge not to sit here and test every day........

So far no real "symptoms" that I noticed, but with my last pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms other than bloody noses which appeared right before AF was due.

Solidier wife I don't get symptoms either. I just end up testing 2wks after period and BOOM! bfp now that I am ttcing I have notice just a couple things. Pinches, cp position and acid reflux. GL ladies

Solidier wife I don't get symptoms either. I just end up testing 2wks after period and BOOM! bfp now that I am ttcing I have notice just a couple things. Pinches, cp position and acid reflux. GL ladies

I've been noticing pinches and such too, I had a csection with my son so its not really uncommon for me to "feel" pinching that's not really there as it is. I've noticed it way more in the past few days than I have since I had my son. I'm hoping for the best <3

Today was O day so I am due to test around 4/9! I have an eerily good feeling about this month, so I'm going to have to try so hard not to obsess and symptom spot...

Fingers crossed for you, excited to see updates!

6Dpo today and feeling very blah... Like empty and its never going to happen. I have to be around pregnant women today and I Haven't had anything really stick out. Feeling afraid to get my hopes up and be disappointed. But you gotta find out either way. Hope this is our month.

Writingislove-- I have a crazy, unexplainable good feeling about this cycle too. I haven't done anything different, just have this feeling that this one is it!

I'm 5DPO today and AF is due around the 8th but I'm going to start testing Easter morning, will be 12DPO. Now we wait........

Oooo it's sounding promising ladies! Loads of luck to u all! I have this gut feeling too! I am having all these symptoms that I have had before and just think, I actually could be!

I am really really really going to try my best to not test until a week weds! I had squinters last month and it drove me insane. I was testing each wee and it just took over my brain, so I am not going to test early lol. I will watch people on here instead :0) and hopefully see all bfps!

Any new symptoms? Anyone have a sort of pressure feeling on ther cervix area? I have and it's just strange x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->