2dpo symptoms

schnoodle

Reaction score
is anyone with me??

today i have a tender stomach, it feels like i have been in the gym doing too many stomach crunches apart from i dont go to a gym or do stomach crunches!

Last night i had sharp shooting pains in my breasts and i think my nipples may be a tad tender but im not sure if i have been proding them too much!!!

I think 2DPO is too early for symptoms? I thought you dont get any until implantation cos thats when new hormones are released?

oh no i know it is im just writiong what i have and going to see if it leads anywhere thats all was wondering if anyone has any similar ones

to be honest even if it does its pretty irrelevant, you've only just ovulated so egg woudn't even have fertilised yet. Symptoms don't happen til after implantation. x

hey schnoodle, countdown to pregnancy gives common symptoms for every dpo.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/chart_dpo.php?dpo=1

Your right to keep track of your symptoms.

while implantation hasn't even likely occurred yet it's not complete uncommon for women to experience some things during this time. I think it's great you will keep track.

I too am 2dpo and have that same tummy feeling and is sooooo not normal for me after "O"

Hope it's a good thing

I'm 2dpo and I have been having so much cramping and shooting twinges and pains in my ovaries. Glad to know I'm not the only one feeling weird

I've just had a wicked headache the last couple of days. I hope I'm not coming down with something. Could that be a Pre implantation pg symptom? Never had it with my others.

im 3dpo today boobs are a tad sore at the side and nipples are a bit sore but only if i prod them. no cramps or anything though x i dont feel confident about this month although i did initially, whan is normal to start feeling symptoms? x

This is a VERY old post, however, I found it upon searching and wanted to update it....women CAN have sxs at 2dpo because of a hormone called Early Pregnancy Factor or EPF. It is created when the egg is fertilized and causes the immune system to shut down a bit, hence why we get colds and sniffles when pregnant. It prepares the body hormonally for implantation. SO....it is OKAY to track sxs...and ignore those who wish to be all wise and knowing genies.

This is a VERY old post, however, I found it upon searching and wanted to update it....women CAN have sxs at 2dpo because of a hormone called Early Pregnancy Factor or EPF. It is created when the egg is fertilized and causes the immune system to shut down a bit, hence why we get colds and sniffles when pregnant. It prepares the body hormonally for implantation. SO....it is OKAY to track sxs...and ignore those who wish to be all wise and knowing genies.

Thank you for bumping this post! Does the EPF create specific symptoms or is it typically general early pregnancy symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->