2dpo test starting 1-13-15, too early?

So bummed :-( no bfp yet...all bfn :-( more bummed because I found out my SIL is pregnant :-/

Yes, I tested the next day and the line was even lighter but I did drink a lot. So I tested the next morning with a digital.

Attachments

• IMG_20150214_081326.jpg
    IMG_20150214_081326.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 9
All went well with my doctor's visit today....no cysts or fibroids...so I will begin my next cycle of clomid and estradiol tonight...my doctor also gave me metformin....I am really excited to begin a new cycle. I guess I will need to find another thread to join since you all have BFPs!:haha: I will check in periodically. Wishing you all the best of luck!

All went well with my doctor's visit today....no cysts or fibroids...so I will begin my next cycle of clomid and estradiol tonight...my doctor also gave me metformin....I am really excited to begin a new cycle. I guess I will need to find another thread to join since you all have BFPs!:haha: I will check in periodically. Wishing you all the best of luck!

Good luck.. so you didn't know why your period was late for all that?

Mrsholland how are you doing? Where are you in your cycle? Update when you can ☺

Mrsholland how are you doing? Where are you in your cycle? Update when you can ☺

Hi flipporama! Thanks for checking up on me! I started another cycle of clomid, estradiol, and metformin 12 days ago....I am taking OPK and right now I am at Peak. We have been bd'ing every other night since cd7..I am cd15 right now- so ovulating today or tomorrow :) Ready to get into my 2ww. I will update again when I go to dr for my cd21 progesterone. How is your little bundle coming along? Many symptoms?

Yay! Peak! ☺ fingers crossed! I hope you catch that egg this time! I'm doing pretty good. Nausea isn't too bad, the and cravings are still crazy. Sore bbs, I'm really irritable and mild cramping and there. My first appointment is on the 17th! Can't wait! I'll get my first US... keep me updated! I really hope to see a Bfp in a couple weeks! Good luck & *****baby dust!**** ☺☺☺❤❤❤❤

Hi flipporama! Thanks for checking up on me! I started another cycle of clomid, estradiol, and metformin 12 days ago....I am taking OPK and right now I am at Peak. We have been bd'ing every other night since cd7..I am cd15 right now- so ovulating today or tomorrow :) Ready to get into my 2ww. I will update again when I go to dr for my cd21 progesterone. How is your little bundle coming along? Many symptoms?

Mrsholland- I just wanted to know how your TWW is going? Any news? ☺☺☺

Hey there. Still in my TWW. 10 dpo and I had a progesterone of 10.4 which means I ovulated. POAS today and bfn, but I am not losing hope cause it's still early. Testing again on Sunday. How is your little one doing?

Mrsholland- I just wanted to know how your TWW is going? Any news? ☺☺☺

Great news! Yay for ovulation! I'm so glad to hear the progress ☺❤ I have appointment on Tuesday, my first US and hopefully everything is ok and we hear a hb. I've been nervous wreck but I'm trying to just keep calm and know that whatever happens it's in God's hands ☺ I'm a very anxious person, lol.
I'll definitely be checking in tomorrow to see what's up! Good luck! ****Baby dust!****

OMG!! I just took one of my wondfos and I think I see a very, very faint line! Taking a FRER either later tonight (after a hold) or tomorrow morning! I really couldn't capture it well with my camera- will post FRER if BFP :)

Praying that all goes well for you Tuesday. I know its a stressful time, but try to rest. I am sure everything will be ok.

Attachments

• IMG_5810_opt.jpg
    IMG_5810_opt.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
The top test is from this morning. Compared it to my BFN from yesterday (on the bottom)

OMG!! I just took one of my wondfos and I think I see a very, very faint line! Taking a FRER either later tonight (after a hold) or tomorrow morning! I really couldn't capture it well with my camera- will post FRER if BFP :)

Praying that all goes well for you Tuesday. I know its a stressful time, but try to rest. I am sure everything will be ok.

OMG!!! Couldnt resist...went and bought a FRER and took my ovulation test and LOOK!!! BFP!!!!! Its confirmed. So thankful!

Attachments

• IMG_5813.jpg
    IMG_5813.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5812.jpg
    IMG_5812.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
Yay! Omg! Congrats!! Whens your EDD?
I FOUND A HEARTBEAT! I'm super excited and so much calmer now ☺

Woohooo on baby's heartbeat!!! What are you using to detect the heart beat? I confimed this morning with digital and morning sickness and vomiting kicked in....I have been sick all week- bfp explains why! My EDD is 11/24...just one day after our anniversary :)

Yay! Omg! Congrats!! Whens your EDD?
I FOUND A HEARTBEAT! I'm super excited and so much calmer now ☺

Awww! That's 5 days before my birthday! I have a sonoline b 3mhz fetal Doppler ☺ i know about the sickness, it sucks! I'm all day sick. If I get hungry I'm sick, if I'm too full I'm sick, certain smells make me sick, stress and anxiety make me sick, lol, so I'm pretty much always SICK. I HATE it. But it's worth it ☺

Best wishes to you tomorrow during your ultrasound! I will need to take a look at one of those dopplers. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->