2DPO today!Anyone want to join for the best xmas prez ever a BFP!

joseyposey28

mum of 3
Reaction score
HI ladies

2 dpo today or there abouts. Would love a tww Bud to obsess over symptoms with!!Im hoping to bring some xmas luck to this thread..would love to put a positive test in a christmas cracker for hubby!! so just to note symptoms...

Oday...Ov pains and ewcm
1 dpo ewcm with pink when wipes..mild ov pains
2 dpo stuffy noes in morning, little bit of pink when wiped

good luck ladies!!:happydance:

I'm not currently tracking or testing for ovulation but based on ewcm I think I'm on day 1-3 dpo so I'll join! Full of cold today hoping my 2 weeks fly, come on baby #2!!

I do too...the tww always seem to drag so gonna try an get busy for xmas to distract me! But if you get any symptoms then dont be too shy to share...sounds like your pretty relaxed and thats always the best way to be! xx

Lovely idea about the christmas cracker will you be able to wait until christmas to tell him tho? I think my af is due around 19th/20th when are u planning on testing? Xx

Hahaha noooo but I would still put in a cracker and offer an early xmas pres or something like that, I was thinking next friday...how about you..are you happy with your timing and how long have you bee been ttc if you dont mind me asking x

This is only our 2nd month really, conceived our first completely out of the blue when not trying she's 13 months now, not convinced it will be a positive result this month only managed to dtd twice and I'm still having some ewcm today 7 days after my first lot! But! Only takes once as my daughter is proof of lol! Thinking of testing next Saturday at the earliest I think had a few cramps today and had loads of energy past 3 days don't know why?? You having any symptoms yet? Xx

Absolutely, it only takes once, with my son it was the only time the whole month! So far im in the same boatvas you...got a few cramps and a little tingle in breasts today and lots of energy yesterday and today hope thats a good sign hun! Ahhh so your trying for number 2, im trying for number 4 but last time it took over a year and then the one time we only did it once...bfp, thats why I think if your relaxed it just seems to work better too much charting etc can be stressful! Let me know if you get any new symptoms, I have an earache..lol..I think that could be clutching at straws for symptoms but you never know haha! Xx

Morning are u in uk or us? I'm in uk and it's morning lol! Wow baby number 4 how lovely! Yesterday I had bad cramps lower back ache and bloated and more ewcm!! So I didn't know what was going on! Bd'd again last night incase I was having a delayed ovulation, it's 8 days since my first ewcm today so god knows where I'm at! Still got cramps and back ache today tender breasts and ewcm seems to have dried up. How u doing? Any new symptoms? Also I've had crazy energy and not been able to sleep until late at night which is really unlike me? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->