2dpo. TWW buddies

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
Hey! I was just wondering if anyone else is 1/2/3 dpo and wants to keep each other company through the TWW, symptom spot together etc etc?

I'm 5 DPO today but I would love to if you will have me ? Lol

Yay! Of course I will have you :haha:

How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good ! I'm trying not to read into my symptoms too much lol so far my nipples are tender making nursing my 15 month old slightly uncomfortable , I am bloated, queasy feeling off and on, smell sensitive and crampy! I have had loads of yucky cm and my cervix is still high but changes from firm to super soft throughout the day :haha: but being only 5 dpo makes it hard to believe it's anything related to pregnancy and being only 2 months off of depo also makes me feel like there's no way I could be one of those lucky ones to fall so quickly :nope: I did take 10 bc pills right after which my doctor told me could force my body to start behaving normally after the breakthrough bleeding so I have a small ray of hope! I'm pretty sure I successfully ovulated this cycle as the cp and cm added up perfectly with the cramps and cd although I attempted my fist opk and had no clue what I was doing lol so I have no real confirmation of O just going off of my body signs from the last time we ttc :haha:

Oh wow those symptoms sound fab!

That's interesting about the depo and then taking the bcp!

I've still got sore boobs left over from ovulation. Waaaah.

Do you test early?

I love your kiddies names :)

I tested today LOL I even said to my hubby this morning "oh time to go waste a test!" :haha: of course it was BFN :p it was my last one though so I won't be testing until the 27th unless AF shows before that !

Hahaha. You are so like me, try and convince myself not to test and then start about 3dpo lol

Will the 27th be 14dpo? I might test 25th xx

Can I join ladies? I'm 3dpo & trying to stay positive. Easier said than done though sometimes x

Of course Mama duck. Any reason why you're struggling to stay positive?

We can try and help keep you positive! How are you doing?

Yep 14 dpo lol lets see if I can make it :p

Sure mamaduck I don't see why not !

Yikes. I never make it 14dpo (but I'm on meds that I need to come off ASAP if it's negative)!

I warn you now I encourage early testing :rofl:

lol I probably won't make it that far :p I will most likely test days 10 , 12 and 14 :haha: I'm going to try to practice some self control

Just thought maybe this is a symptom too lol I've been having a pinching /pulling sensation behind my left hip kind of lol it's been happening since last night .

That has been a symptom for me in almost all my pregnancies :dance:

I guess I'm struggling because of my age mainly (I'm 42) & we've been NTNP since 2010. I have my positive dats which do outweigh non positive ones.

I'm very windy today & like last night,couldn't finish my dinner. Feeling extremely frazzled as my boys are fighting lots (I love them dearly but roll on September!!!)

:hugs: mama. It's hard when you've been ttc for a long time (I've been ttc since august 2008 but had 15 first tri loses and a stillbirth in that time though).

How old are your boys?

Wahooooo for symptoms xx

Oh Tasha sweet,you have been through such heartache. How one person can go through that & still be strong is a miracle. I salute you.

My boys are aged 20,16,14,11 & 7 x

Wow, hard ages?

I have Morgan he is 10, Naomi-Mae she is 9, Honey was born sleeping may 2007 so should be seven, Kaysie Blossom she is six and Riley Rae she was born sleeping April 2011 so should be three.

I want symptoms :rofl:

Yes it is hard (occasionally) as they don't always get along. I'm still trying to come to terms with our losses. I'll never be the same again as can be said of all losses.

How do you cope with such devastating heartache?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->