• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2dpo. TWW buddies

well I guess yesterday was the only day I had some spotting after wiping because its completely gone today. it was only twice and my cervix is still pretty high and still crampy...I slept really good last night though, still tired now

Had stabbing sensations which were on my left breast/slightly to the right (hope that made sense). Now gone. Lasted approx 1 minute.

Can I join you? Only 1dpo and it's already constantly on my mind!! Baby dust to you girls :)

I have had those too mama duck! Wonder what it is ? I've also had an increase in my milk supply :s which is the opposite symptoms of pregnancy/AF lol

Wish these pains would go away. More like a dull pain now.

Well most of my symptoms are gone today :/ only very slight cramping like twice , very slight nausea more so tonight than through the day , and bloating / full feeling in my lower abdomen ... Have a feeling this isn't my month so I bought 30 early pregnancy test strips off of eBay ... Have a feeling I will need them

Morning ladies. Got a blocked/stuffy nose but otherwise feel well in myself. My breasts were quite veiny last night before bed & the veins close to the skin & blue in colour but this morning hardly noticeable. No more spotting & af is due in 5 days. Coffee tasted a bit cack this morning but I guess I didn't stir it properly.

I'm trying to be logical with my syptoms.

Where is everyone :shrug:

Still got a stuffy nose,had some lower backache but nothing major & also a bit of pulling by my left ovary region which sort of travelled to the right slightly (sorry I can't describe that any better).

Hi ladies, hope I can join you :) We conceived in March of this year (our first) and ended up having a missed miscarriage followed by a D&C in May. We are now on our 2nd cycle of ttc. Nobody really knows about our loss(other than a few family members) or that we are ttc, so I am struggling with not being able to discuss symptoms, etc....I am 5DPO today with no symptoms (last month I had cramping since 3DPO). My cycles are regular(26-29 days) with a 12 day luteal phase. I have been using the Clearblue advanced digital opk kit. I used it for the first time in March when we conceived and have used it the last two cycles as well.

Hi NoRi2014 :flower:

So sorry to hear about your loss. I had a mmc in Feb '10 & had an ERPC,then had a mc 5 months later in July. Since then we've been NTNP without much luck.

Hope you get a bfp soon x

Thanks Mama Duck, so sorry for your loss as well. It is truly heartbreaking :(

Baby Dust to us all!!!

Hey girls, sorry been busy. How are you all?

Mama I know what you mean about the coffee. The last two days I haven't been able to drink more than a couple of sips before the taste got to me.

I got more sleep last night than I have in weeks and I still feel completely exhausted. Been cramping on an off for a few days now and still have the backache, plus a decreased appetite.

Hope all of you ladies are having a good day.

What's wrong mama duck ?
I've had a headache all day :( no other symptoms really other than being tired :nope: another bfn today as well

After a bad day of cramps yesterday today i have had to continually go to the toilet to make sure my af hasnt started. I seem to have alot more cm than normal, again it could all be in my head as i am only 6dpo

AdriansMama just one of those days which was going right & then went wrong. Nothing ttc related though.

New symptom though - dry mouth!!! Had a coffee but it didn't make much difference.

The waiting game goes on.

Gah dry mouth I've been waking up like that the last few nights ! Yuck ! I have a pulling feeling on the inside of both my hips liked abdomen is so bloated that it's all pulled tight inside lol talk about uncomfortable .
Weewdy I had a LOT of cm up until yesterday I am 9 dpo today it's supposed to be a good sign :)

Morning ladies. Very emotional today :cry: struggling to keep it all in. Semi dry mouth but then bouts of slightly increased saliva. Sucks balls big time :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"