2dpo whos with me?

noodles13

dd#1 dd#2 ds#3
Reaction score
Helloooo everyone
Anyone else want to wait with me on this loooong tww?

Hello! I think I’m probably 1DPO, had the positive OPK and a temp rise so just waiting on a couple more days of temps to confirm.
Time does slow down in the 2WW doesn’t it?!

Hiya .... yeah it drags on lol
I dont do anything to actually 100% pinpoint ov so.... but of a waiting game not knowing if ive done it all correctly hahaha still fun though

I *think* I'm about 4-7 DPO (not tracking, just used an OPK and EWCM to guestimate) so I'm a basically in the same boat as you guys. Any symptoms yet? I keep getting twinges basically daily (right now they are happening on the left side really mildly) and REALLY sore nipples.

4dpo today. Got a very dark positive opk on the 7th and a negative exactly 24 hours later. Trying to not to get my hopes up. We BD the 7th, 8th, and 9th. Hoping we caught it in time. Usually we do everyday of my fertile week but DP was sick so I was being understanding. DP and I have been trying for 6 months now, and every month I have felt my body doing something different. Even got vvvfl on FRER 2 months out of the 6 and AF came days later. I’m guessing they were chemical or evap. Anywho, this tww is killing me already. We both really want to start our family but I’ve gotten to the point where I just POAS in private because It’s hurtful to see the disappointment on his face. Im hoping this month will be our month.

:FX:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"