2dpo with Clomid. Anyone else? (10dpo today)

I could have written what you just wrote at so many points thus far in my journey. There is really no more eloquent way to explain what we go through other than saying it is an insane roller coaster of emotions...manic really...from excited to hopeful to nervous to depressed with everything else in between and on a monthly basis. It blows! It especially blows when there is seemingly "nothing wrong" or if there is...not something that is a quick fix... anyway...

I wasted my first FRER of the month this morning at 10 dpo...stupid since I have pretty much zero symptoms except slight cramps that feel like AF might be arriving early this month. Oh joy! I think I'll attempt to hold off testing again until a missed AF...I think...:wacko:

You are too sweet.

I have no clue how those *other girls* get bfps at 9 or 10 dpo. Either they're really, insanely lucky or they don't know how to count lol

So get this...last month when I got cheapies on ebay I got 2 super ultra early hpts. I used one last cycle and yesterday I used the other after a 4 hour hold (and before the conversation with the OB office).. i threw it out.
I happened to check it this morning ...yes, im a glutton for punishment. ... There's a line. It's light and it's probably an evap but it's the first line I've ever seen.
I have to remind myself to ask the OB what the chances are with such low P4 #s. The only depressing thing I found online is that low rates have more MCs.... oy...

Tomorrow is a new day right? :-/

In other news do you have any fun wkend plans yet??

Just finished my 1st cycle of clomid.Now Im on 10dpo and T Lines are getting darker. I hope yours is on the way! Baby dust to you! :dust:

Hi princess! How did you fair with the clomid? Any bad side effects?

Welcome Princess! Best of luck to you!

MnG - let's see...well I may have already mentioned that I teach high school so I'm off for the summer which is amazing. It's my first summer that I haven't had to either take a grad class or tutor or write curriculum...I'm totally free and I really needed it!
My husband and I are going to a Liverpool v. Roma soccer match tomorrow night. I got him tix for his bday because is a big soccer fan. So that's cool! Then Friday night we're going out with my brother and his girlfriend. What about you??

Nothing as fun as that hehe
Husband's inlaws are making us anniversary dinner down their river property. Yay lobster! Saturday we'll be painting and hopefully finishing up that forsaken bathroom. I really can't stand looking at it another day. Then we'll have anniversary dinner out so that'll be nice. I can't wait to have the same meal we had a year ago!
Sunday is up in the air...maybe visit a winery to celebrate and just relax at home. See..not so exciting haha

We made it to 11 dpo! Not really in one piece myself but still.
Have you tested again ANNIE?

AFM, I spoke with the OB office again yesterday and they want to up my Clomid to 100mg. Idk how that's related to the p4 levels but perhaps that's why we haven't been able to concieve :shrug:

Im fairly confident in next month. At least I don't have to wait a whole month to test, it'll be mid month so that should go by quick! :)

Good Morning!

MnG - How are your legs? Did you ask your doctor about that? I'm sorry you had a rough few days. I hope you're feeling a little better...and of course the news about 100 mg of Clomid next month I think is good news...I mean at least it's a next step!

So I'm definitely not going to test again until the weekend if AF doesn't show up by then.

Still don't feel anything "different". Still constipated (lovely) but Metamucil is helping ease that just a little. Still have on and off cramping. Other than that ZILCH! Oh well and I am STARVING all the time...but again that's pretty standard for me when AF is approaching.

We shall see....

Hope you have a better day!

I already started testing since 5DPO LOLOL I am like all over the place. I am uber excited to get preggers. I am very very bad about it.
My actual test date should be July 28 - but I have already started! All neg of course.

5dpo is super duper early. Tisk Tisk lol. Fx'd for you!

Now I am about 7dpo give or take two days. Like I said - since my cycles are so short once I say the EWCM become creamy -- I started the Progesterone cream (OTC) Kokoro.. Doesn't hurt to try. My last pregnancy I have no idea when I got pregnant. My LMP on my calendar was 5NOV but JAN 1 I was 5 wks preggers? and missed my miscarriage or something. So now -- I am keeping a close eye on things.

I know when I ovulate because I am INSANELY horny. I remember how horny I was when I got pregnant last time. It was about 5 days after my period finished. Same thing for all my pregnancies (other 2 that were successful). If I am horny - I am ovulating. I dtd on the 8jul not so horny - but the following week 14-18JUL I was on fire - and because of work ... me and my hubby did on 16 and 18 only and 4 times a day from 14-18 I was masturbating :shock:

It is really early to test and I have put my hopes and interpreted all symbols ... as though i am pregnant. Today - nonetheless having breast tingling itching soreness fullness, cramping left pelvic pinching pulling. Cold hands, thirsty like nobody's business and my vagina feels like it is throbbing. My CM is still rubbery - and white odorless... kind of smells like the bottled water fresh smell - make sense? We shall see.... this is a clomid round so it could be the clomid too. Did I mention how I F up the dosages ?

So I was supposed to take Clomid on CD 3-7 I took it on the following days.

CD3
CD4
CD5
CD6
and
CD10 <--I had forgotten one pill and I took it !:dohh:

Mistake -- or god sent? We shall see in just a few days.

I started the Progesterone cream on CD15.... Soon -- according to one app my AF is due in 4 days since I have a 22-25 day cycle. Though I still have a :bfn: today -- other apps say 7 days. Time will tell. Either way I will give an update. :)

Can you please share with the class what the cream does?

The cream? Progesterone Cream?

It increases your progesterone. The natural cream is actually better than those prescribed by doctors. My hunch is that I have a short luteal phase -- and hence the "late periods" that are super painful. That means that I didn't have enough progesterone in my system to maintain the uterus in a condition that the fertilized egg can implant on- so ... it may "partially implant" and then shed - like an early miscarriage or miss my miscarriage. So... being a medical scientist myself - I thought I would do my homework and decided that before I hit hard core medical grade progesterone -- to give my body a bit of a "nudge" with the natural cream.

Though, for this cycle I am unsure if I met my fertile window or not. I mean - According to my CM I was fertile 14th-17th and did 16 and 18 but some of my apps say I was fertile from the 10th to the 14 - I started the progesterone on the 17th - with one application during the day increasing it to two applications a day on the 18th.

Ya know that makes a lot of sense. I'm starting to suspect a short LP as well..Some months it's 14 others it's 11 (this month) pending on my O. So this month I don't think the egg had enough time and now it's gearing up to shed.

So is this cream internal or do you put it on like lotion?
Also, do you use it before O until O?
Sorry for all the questions, supplements are all new to me.

So the cream is a lotion you put on your skin where there is high capillary count. Personally I have been putting it on my breasts, chest, neck (back and side) wrists, inner thigh etc. hips, sides - I change it up because putting in the same place like most topical creams doesn't really work all the time - there is a capacity or ceiling of absorption. On the July testing site - I have updated day my day what has been going on and such. Since it is topical cream - I put more than 1.4 teaspoon and such.

Now as for when to use the cream - it even says on the box to use it on CD12-14 and onwards until CD 26 . I really don't know when I O'ed. I know that since CD 12-cd16 I had super O pains. Sex on CD 16 was even painful. I started the cream CD16 late at night and every day since then. Whole foods sells the kokoro cream for $21 and ProGest for $46 <--you can get it from amazon for $25.

Dunno if it has helped - we shall see if AF shows - She is due on CD 24 -CD26... no sign of her yet. I have been cramping since CD17. Today soreeeeeeee boobies. I tested yesterday BFN. Today I haven't tested yet at 9dpo-11dpo but I will be buying a test today and hopefully hold out until tomorrow am to test. I am pretty sure LP is short - makes total sense - and possibly why my periods are so short normal with light bleeding (22 day cycle) and heavy bleeding when they get as long as 26-28 could be missed pregnancies. I was actually paying attention to my body this cycle - so hopefully this has helped.

We shall see. No harm in OTC help right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->