2dpo

emma1985

WTT #2
Reaction score
TTC question ladies. I got a smiley face OPK on Saturday. DTD Saturday morning but not since as Jim "wasn't in the mood" - is that good or are you meant to dtd in the days after OPK?

I dtd the night before i got a smile and none after that and just got a bfp!:thumbup:

Hello, I'm 2dpo too

I will wait with you :D

So sorry to see your little one passed away. :hugs:

How are you feeling today?

We only dtd on Sat for the last time too, don't worry.
xx

Hey Amber - let's hope we can be bump buddies. I'm ok, gassy, crampy and boobs feel funny but then they did leading up yo ovulation too. Really want to get my BFP this month as it would "hopefully" mean I had a baby before Hopes birthday.

How you feeling today?

Hey Amber - let's hope we can be bump buddies. I'm ok, gassy, crampy and boobs feel funny but then they did leading up yo ovulation too. Really want to get my BFP this month as it would "hopefully" mean I had a baby before Hopes birthday.

How you feeling today?

Hey Emma,

Oh wouldn't that be lovely. Did you do OPK's this month? I did those and my temps in the hope to see that I actually ovulate (I know it's daft as I have children but that was 7 and 11 years ago) I'm 29 now so started out younger and now I just wonder if my body is up to it.

Anyhoo it would seem that I do by my opks and my chart.

Today I have lower backache and a runny stuffy nose and sore throat, boobs are tender but then they always are this time of month and they get insanely sore until 1 or 2 days before my period arrives so I'm discounting that and the cold symptoms as I have been around people with colds lol.

I'm not feeling the symptoms spotting this month I've done it for three months now only to get AF and realise I'm just paying attention to AF symptoms lol. How about you do you symptom spot, what would be a tell for you? I think an IB would be the only thing that got me excited now. :)

Hey Amber.

I did smiley OPKs and got a smiley on Saturday and The last time we Dtd was Saturday morning.

I'm quite campy but I think that's normal.

The only thing that ever gives pregnancy away to me is a feeling I get in my chest, it's the type you get when you are upset or worried. I only ha e e we felt that constantly when I'm pregnant and that was my only sign with Rose and Hope.

Good luck Amber. I hope we will be bump buddies! When you thinking of testing?

Hey there <3

Ohhhh I've never heard of that symptom before, you'll have to let me know if you start to feel it. I haven't had any symptoms, just a slight bit of cramping too. Oh these few days are going to go by soooo slowly lol. xxxx

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much as I don't want to be upset if I'm pregnant. :)

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much as I don't want to be upset if I'm pregnant. :)

Hey, Emma.

Sorry, to answer your question I will be testing 7dpo so this Saturday :D :blush: BUT I did get a bfp with my daughter at 7dpo 7 years ago so not totally mental haha.

How are you feeling today? I'm wishing away these next few days which is very naughty as life's for living lol!

Any symptoms today? I dont have any :wacko: However I did have dreams again last night. Very, very odd dreams. This time I drempt my toe was hurting so I picked at the tip and pulled out a huge tube with a dead spider on a stick inside it and my mum was all casual like, yeah.... I put that in there when you were little.....?? :dohh: lunatic over here!

Then it was a series of packing and travelling dreams which is explainable as we are planning a holiday starting from yesterday.
My dad was there giving me help to fit random things into bag though and that was nice as he passed away when I was 22 a few years ago. But the spider thing, hahahahaha. what?!?!?!

Hope you're having a great day. xxx

Hi. No symptoms here, but then I didn't expect any. Me and my little girl gave been planting tubs and a tomato grow bag today. Had a lovely day. I'm hoping to wait till at least Tuesday/Wednesday before I test. I guess it depends on my symptoms. X

Hi. No symptoms here, but then I didn't expect any. Me and my little girl gave been planting tubs and a tomato grow bag today. Had a lovely day. I'm hoping to wait till at least Tuesday/Wednesday before I test. I guess it depends on my symptoms. X

Aww fabulous! I really need to prick out my seedlings in the greenhouse and replant them, maybe when I get back from shopping. Had a lovely visit from a friend today. Ahh well done for leaving testing until then :) enjoy the rest of your day xxxx

Any symptoms yet Amber? I feel a bit C rampy a do had a headache yesterday but nothing major. X

Any symptoms yet Amber? I feel a bit C rampy a do had a headache yesterday but nothing major. X

Heya There Emma :hugs:

How exciting, can you believe we're almost half way there already? Oh dear you may wish you didn't ask.

Oh I've tried really hard to not symptom spot but 5dpo I had a stuffy nose all day and backache, in the evening I had such bad cramps and backache it took me until 3am to fall asleep. I got 7 hours solid sleep, then woke to a big temp dip?
I really do not know how temp dips work but it's unusual for me, I cramped on and off all day and by night had to take a bath for the backache, sadly these are all impending AF symptoms for me.

So last night my legs ached so badly and I found it really hard to get to sleep between the backache and my legs.

Then, I got my hopes up and read it could be an implantation dip BUT then I woke up the morning and it took another nose dive this time below my cover line. I'm gutted. I don't feel well to be honest I had the chills but I've put the heating on have a blanket and my dressing gown and am at last warming up nicely lol.

So yeah I'm achy, dizzy and have crampy legs and now no temp rise to speak of any more, I feel like AF is coming really early :cry:. xxx

Attachments

• my chart 6dpo.png
    my chart 6dpo.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
Yay for being half way through.:happydance: I'm starting to think I may be pregnant but only just a feeling rather than any particular symptoms. I'm really hoping we get our BFP soon! Are you starting to text tomorrow? I'm hoping to hold out till 10dpo.

OOOOooooh how exciting so tuesday will be the day for you then. :D

Honestly, I don't think I am at all. But really hoping you get your bfp :hugs:

Keep me posted! :happydance:

Oh btw I finally got around to planting out all of my plants today; chillies, tomatoes , garlic, radish & jalapeno, and cucumber plant. My strawberries, banana chillies and potatoes (in a tub) are growing beautifully too :D at least I can nurture those haha. Good luck with your toms. xx

Yep I will do an IC tomorrow and try a frer on sunday probably xx

I really hope you are sweetie. I've gone from thinkinking I definitely am to not thinking I am at all. I'm doing slimfast to shift some weight fast. So that's giving me something else to focus on. Let me k ow how you get on with your tests. Your planting puts ours to shame. I really want a greenhouse! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->