2dpo

I really hope you are sweetie. I've gone from thinkinking I definitely am to not thinking I am at all. I'm doing slimfast to shift some weight fast. So that's giving me something else to focus on. Let me k ow how you get on with your tests. Your planting puts ours to shame. I really want a greenhouse! X

Heya,

This tww plays havoc with your mind doesn't it?! :hugs: At this point we've done all we can and what will be will be :)

My temp shot back up today so thats something, maybe AF isn't coming after all :thumbup:

I took and internet cheapie and there is a shadow on it BUT I've had shadows before, time and time again so refuse to believe it's anything more than it's just IC's being IC's. Only a big pink line will make be believe that something's going on.

Oh that wasn't my intention, I'm just super excitable about my greenhouse as I had it for my birthday a month ago and have been planting like a maniac, being off of work and everything.

Have a lovely day today xxxx

Ooh sounds good on the ICs! You going to do a FRER tomorrow? My symptoms come and go and drive me mad! I hate all this waiting! :( - at least we are more than half way through now. X

Ooh sounds good on the ICs! You going to do a FRER tomorrow? My symptoms come and go and drive me mad! I hate all this waiting! :( - at least we are more than half way through now. X

Hello :)

Blinking symptoms!

I did another IC this morning and they are so rubbish, there's nothing pink on them (I did two) they are neg, but I knew it was just ic's being ic's. I've been through this with them before. I keep getting them though otherwise I'd spend stupid money on tests lol. Inevitably the result will be the same so, :shrug:

It's bank holiday isn't it, so I don't know where I can get a FRER from? As soon as I can get one I will pee all over it though lol.

When are you going to test? I'm excited for your results :hugs: yep over half way, just 7 days left until AF is due for me, how about you?

Go on, indulge me with your symptoms.

Here's mine; achy legs/hips, unreal tiredness yesterday, dizziness, painful boobies. That's it so far, aaaand my chart for good measure lol. Have a lovely day! xxx

Attachments

• cycle day 8 chart.jpg
    cycle day 8 chart.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1
Hi. Did a Text last night, negative of course. I'll try get a FRER tomorrow too. X

Hi. Did a Text last night, negative of course. I'll try get a FRER tomorrow too. X

Here's to a 10dpo test in the morn then!

I have random cramps and pains, urgh. TWW suuuucks.Good luck can't wait to see/hear about your test xxx

I do t think I am Pregnant :( have you go a FRER? Ill have to pop to boots in morning to get one.

I do t think I am Pregnant :( have you go a FRER? Ill have to pop to boots in morning to get one.

Hey Emma, I have no idea how to feel, I have a secret hope and know I'm going to be disappointed but; what's that saying? Hope for the best expect the worse... that's howI feel :cry::happydance::cry::happydance::wacko: hahaha.

Yep I have a FRER, I have three so will do one every morning tues weds and thurs then af is due sunday if it doesn't come, I'll look at testing next week. :dohh:

GOOD LUCK Emma!!!!!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Will upload Image later. Got a faint bfp on FRER this afternoon. Good luck honey

O-M-G after I read this I went and POAS and

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Go us Emma!

Praying for sticky beans! Pic later omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it Emma. Both got our bfp's on the same day! Mine are very faint but beaming with pinkness and 100% bfp! I got a neg this morning but I could swear I could see a hue of a colour but me and hubby decided on bfn. Then after I read you got yours in the afternoon I got an overwhelming urge to POAS and got my bfp I can get over it.

We are going to like have the same due dates and everything haha.

It's sooo hard to get a pale pink bfp to photograph I hope to have a darker one in the morning. FX.

I hope you can see it :D

Attachments

• cycle 4 pregnant.jpg
    cycle 4 pregnant.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
  • preggo jules 10dpo.jpg
    preggo jules 10dpo.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 6
  • PREGNANT 10DPO OMG.jpg
    PREGNANT 10DPO OMG.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 4
  • PREGNANT 10DPO.jpg
    PREGNANT 10DPO.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 4
  • PREGNANT 10DPOO.jpg
    PREGNANT 10DPOO.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
How are you?

This is me today :D :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• wow 11dpo pregnant.jpg
    wow 11dpo pregnant.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh how exciting sweetie! How did i miss that Last night! Ive only hist go change now to come on here and im so thrilled for you. I don't ha've any digital tests and I'm a bit scared to do one but I'm excited as the lines on mine are Deffo darker today. (Silly phone won't let me upload).
I'm so excited for us both!

Are you on Facebook? Should chat on there. X

Ohhh darker lines I have been wondering about you today, how exciting :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am yes but we arent telling anyone on my facebook for a while probably until after the 12 week scan as we have had early losses.
So we'd have to just IM. :thumbup: How would I go about finding you?
None of my user names are my actual names lol.

My profile pic is me with my wedding dress on. My name is Emma Cressey. I won't be telling either. Add me as a friend then I'll delete this.

congrats emma and amber!!! beautiful lines!!

Emma I think you are hidden, I am too. Umm send me a message on here and link me to your profile then i will follow that and find you and add you. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->