2nd baby and feeling less organised than the 1st?

Ha, tell me about it! I'm 37 weeks today & I only started sorting my hospital bag a couple of days ago - & it's still not ready!!! But, what is getting me really stressed now is the house/baby's room. We're currently redecorating our bedroom (new flooring, wallpaper & waiting for a new wardrobe to be delivered) soooo, everything from our room is currently stacked in babies room!!!! So I can't get to anything on there to organise. & clean, etc!!!! I can't even get to wardrobe to put clothes away!!! The car seat & pram are still in the attic, icant get to changing table or nursing chair or crib, etc!!!! aaaarrrggghhh! I'm so not ready for baby to come yet - and I never thought I'd say this (especially considering i have bad spd) but I'd like baby to stay put for a while yet!!! I think I left everything so late as I didn't really have a lot to buy this time round... And also I'm so busy with ds, I've not had time to obsess over it the same... But yeah, seriously unprepared right now... Stressed is not the word!!!!

Same here! But I'm kind of waiting on purpose, just so as the end draws near I'll have plenty to keep me busy. But in the meanwhile I'm trying to find the best prices on diapers and just holding out for good deals. 11 weeks left still seems far far away!

Sunshinebubs, I know exactly what you mean!! With my 1st pregnancy I know how far along I was exactly to the day.. I have to really think and count when somebody asks me how far I am now.

It's just flown by and I really feel that I've been far too busy with my little girl and life to enjoy or think about the pregnancy.

I've been thinking this morning how this baby is literally just going to have to fit and slot in with our life's now more than my little girl did, as we had the room and time in our life's to make adjustments and such. But this baby's gonna have to come a long and fit in and get on with it lol. Poor thing!

YES! I feel the same way completely!!! With your first you can make time and change things - re-organise your life around them almost, but these little bubbas will have to fit into the already hectic life schedule. The thought of having a newborn again as well as a 2 year old is surreal and scary. I can't get my head around the logistics of it all lol. My friends with 2 kiddies all say that I will be surprised at how well he/she slots in and how I won't remember life with only one child. I hope they're right :blush:

Im so busy at the moment - I work 3 days a week, and like you say, busy keeping my daughter occupied on the other days. I have also just put her in a big girl bed and she keeps getting up now having discovered her new-found freedom :dohh:

How far along are you?

I think your living my life!!! I too have a 2 year old (3 in August) and work 3 days a week! The other 4 I have free are spent running around like a lunatic (well that's what it feels like).

I keep having to remind myself on a daily basis that I'll be ok!! People have been having more than 2 children for years! Lol I'm sure I'll cope! But the other half of me is worried how I'm going to do the 'newborn' stage all over again whilst having my little girl to run around after haha.

I'll be 30 weeks on Monday, due 17th June.

Ha ha you're my twin!!! My daughter will be 3 in November. I was 30 weeks on Saturday there, due 15th June....bump buddies! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->