2nd baby...feeling HUGE at 5 weeks

kuntrykutie

Soon2be mom of 2
Reaction score
So I am starting my 5th week tomorrow and this is my second pregnancy. Was wondering if anyone out there is feeling as bloated as I am. Some days I look 4 months pregnant.

I know what you mean! I am so bloated most days and my stomach has gone noticeably bigger in the last week!

yep im right there with you baby 2 and im super bloated already have things i cant get in :cry:

I'm already a bigger girl, but it's a joke how much bigger I feel!!

I'm no more bigger looking than normal but I suppose the uterus grows out of the pelvis I will be.

I had quite big bloat at 6-7 weeks but I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and it has gone right down......hopefully the next big belly I get will be all baby bump :) xx

I know what you mean.. I'm five weeks today.. but I've been huge for a good week and a half.

Attachments

• 5weeks#4.jpg
    5weeks#4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 27
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. This bloating is seriously making me look like i'm further along in my pregnancy than I actually am. I wouldn't mind having a big belly, if it was all baby lol Hopefully it will be back down by morning seeing as how that's how it's been going for the last week or so.

Oh good, I am no the only one. I am 5 weeks 4 days today. I am already on the heavy side, but OMG. Does anybody have any suggestions to help with the bloating?

I'm the same as you ladies!

By the end of the day the bloat is ridiculous. I can't even manage full meals without feeling like I'm about to burst.

I've tried eating more fruit and fibre but it's not helped so far so I'm just praying it settles by 12 weeks!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->