2nd IUI - 8dpo

sweetchut

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey all! My partner and I have been trying to conceive for a few years now. We bit the bullet and went to fertility treatment in January. I’ve been trying to do IUI since February. The first cycle was great! But I didn’t get pregnant that cycle. The next 5 cycles, my body didn’t want to cooperate. For some reason the starter dose of clomid just didn’t do the trick after that first round. This last cycle we upped my clomid dose and we finally got to do another IUI! Yay!

I was in for my IUI last Wednesday morning 8/4 and the doctor said I’d already ovulated. So I’m counting O day as 8/3. That puts me at 8dpo.

I tested today with an IC because I was curious. Photo attached. Is it possible to get a faint positive at 8dpo? I just kind of can’t believe my eyes here… it’s been a looong road as I’m sure so many of you know. And this ain’t my first rodeo with evaps. That said, I’ve never gotten an evap on this brand of IC. It’s faintly pink in person. I’m not going to count my chickens before they hatch but I’m crossing my fingers! [-o<

29E94D4D-AF5F-4BEA-8024-92E4870E46DD.jpeg

Ugh, I just realized this could’ve leftover trigger shot hcg. Arg! Rookie mistake. It’s been a while since my first IUI and I completely forgot. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->