2nd jabs

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
After Chloes first jabs she was fine, cried afterwards for a while but was fine by the end of the day.

Did other people find that the 2nd ones were worse than the 1st?

Chloe has hers tomorrow and on Saturday she is at MIL's for the day as Mark and me are going to watch Arsenal play in London. I'm worried that she ont have settled by then

Caitlyn wasn't worse after her second ones really but by the night her poor little legs were bruised so she was uncomfortable and it made her cry quite a bit. She was fine the next morning.

Thanks Toria, I cant believe her jabs are the day before we leave for the day for the first time. How unlucky is that!

Chloe seems quite sturdy!! And as much as MIL gets on my nerves she knows what she's doing. With the trusty calpol she'll be fine won't she?

As if I wasnt nervous enough about leaving her already!!

Alasdair had his yesterday am. He wimpered a bit (not like the full on screaming of the 8 wk injections!) and has been absolutely normal since! He's had slightly longer naps but hasn't seemed bothered at all! I gave him calpol before...maybe that helped a little. Good luck Chloe! Enjoy the day at your Granny's!

Caitlyns got her third lot today. I will be doing the usual, Calpol half an hour before!

I think it really makes a difference! By happy coincidence, I gave Ally his calpol half an hr before - glad it's the right thing to do.

tommy was ok after his first and second but he had his 3rd lot yest and my god he was really upset..he has 3 injections not 2...i was up 5 times in the night he just couldnt settle

good luck

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"