2nd Lot of jabs

A

AppleBlossom

Grace is going to get her 2nd lot of jabs this afternoon and I'm dreading it. She's in her room playing and talking to herself all happy and smiley and I feel really bad! Last time she cried so hard I almost cried :cry: Should I give her a bit of calpol before she goes to maybe stop her feeling so rubbishy afterwards?

I always give Caitlyn Calpol half an hour before and the only ever problem we've had is one of her legs bruised and it was uncomfortable for her to be on her back so she cried alot about that.

Third jabs tomorrow.. :(

3rd lot?? Poor her! I want someone else to take her but I should be brave, it's her getting the injections, not me! She wasn't very happy after her last ones so maybe a bit of calpol may help. Plus it might make her sleep for a bit and 90% of the time she's in a good mood when she wakes up

I take her but my mum comes along to hold her down when they jab her. I run in crying afterwards and she thinks I'm supermum.. :blush:

Oh,poor Grace....:hugs:
I'd also give her some Calpol,especially if her reaction to her first ones was quite bad.
Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->