2nd month trying for no 2...not hopeful!

helenbun2005

Reaction score
hey all...ive lost my buzz!

im testing on 19th..which will make me a day late. I think something happened last month as i had LOADS of symptoms as i did with my 1st but after far too much...ehm... "activity" i started spotting for 3 days, then stopped for 2 and then dreaded witch got me...so hubby on a ban this month! poor lamb, but he does understand!

desarate for an early christmas pressie!

TTC can be so stressful! I hope you get your BFP!:)

we all hove months like this dont worry hun you have a while to got to get all the symptoms going xx

hy hon Im also TTC number 2, on my 2nd cycle now. :af: should be due on 17th Dec, but last cycle was 43 days so dont know when to expect it!!! fingers crossed for both of us to get our :bfp: for xmas !!

:hug:

Hello stranger!

Hoping you get your early present!

We are gearing up for our 3rd month trying for no2....and stupid me had it in my head due to it only being 5 months since Nathan my body would be all geared up to be preg but no:nope:

Oh well bring on ov no3 and am hoping for a Christmas present too on 24th....hoping for 3rd time lucky (but took us 4 with Nathan)

But thinking the stress of us moving and decorating etc didnt help in the concieving stakes....

For you all
:dust:

Emma.xx

i'm trying for no.2 too, it's taking a little while though, only 2 cycles with my son but on cycle 6 now..... it's sooo fustrating

Im sending you lovley ladies my PMA!!!! :hugs:

Throwing lots of positive thoughts and sticky baby dust (I love saying that) your way. It's perfectly normal it takes a few months, easily up to a year.

TTC'ing can be very stressful, my husband and I have been trying for #1 for 22 months now and it just seems like it will never happen. Just keep thinking that Good Things Come To Those Who Wait For It Best of luck on ttc'ing and a bfp!

Hey Helen!

How you doing? Not long til you test, I am so excited for you and its passing my 2ww waiting to see how you get on!
I am testing Christmas Eve....and so far at 5DPO the only symptom I have like last preg is bloatedness and wind and a little bit of cramping bit only when I think about it lol....plus I have had a crappy cold which has been making me feel miserable.

Be sure to let us know asap!

:dust::dust:

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back