• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2nd month TTC #1 - very confused -help

Jenjen0809

Reaction score
hi really could use some advice.

Background:

Im 28 years old, not been on the pill since i was 18 (had to stop cos made me ill). My periods have always been regular unless i am a bit stressed then its delayed by a few days. i always get bad cramps a couple days before my period then first day heavy flow and the other days are light with no pain. usually 30 day cycle with period lasting 4 days.
3 months ago i came off some meds (for IBS/migraines) and 2 months ago we actively started trying for baby #1.

Anyways my last period was 20th - 24th september with mostly light spotting and no cramps and only a few hours on the 2nd day did i have a "proper" period the rest of the time was brown discharge :-/ - i have never experienced this before. (my cycle in august was normal).

So next period is due 19th october but for the past 4 days i have had mild period cramps low down and i just went to bathroom and i had light reddy discharge with some brown :-/ tmi. Period isnt due for another 9 days still.

So now im so mega confused i have never experienced anything like this before - can anyone offer advice as to what might be happening?

thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"