2nd pregnancies, when did babies head engage?

X

xxEMZxx

Just wondering?

Feels like baby is starting to engage to me, I'm 32 weeks. With Liam he was engaged from 33 weeks.

Oh will watch this thread, id like to know too.. But ive heard 2nd babies mostly dont engage till labour but they obvs can get pretty low.. I feel that way too so will be interestin to see

Oh will watch this thread, id like to know too.. But ive heard 2nd babies mostly dont engage till labour but they obvs can get pretty low.. I feel that way too so will be interestin to see

Yeah, I've heard lots of conflicting stuff about 2nd babies and being engaged I'm a bit confused tbh lol!

mines 4/5ths engaged and this is my 3rd, ds2 didnt engage till labour really he was so high he wasnt putting pressure on my cervix to bring it low enough for the MW to give me a sweep, second babies do what they want lol its not a sign labour is iminent if baby is engaged and likewise doesnt mean labour wont happen in the next few hours either, but in your case id hope labour is a couple of weeks off yet

at my last appointment last tuesday i was 3/5th engaged with my 3rd but my ds didnt engage until labour xx

Mine pops down low when I stand up, then goes up again when I sit/lie. Sometimes he is so low it feels like I'm walking around with a very large egg in my pants. But as yet he hasn't got stuck there.

my 2nd never engaged but that ended in emergency section and my 3rd engaged just before she came out about 3 mins or so haha xD xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->