2nd round IUI was Dec 22... now waiting...

Tristansmom

TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, like the title says, 2nd round IUI was December 22, waiting to test. I know I should wait till at least Sunday (13dpo) before I test but honestly don't know if I can wait!!

Little about me: I have a 5yo son who was a surprise; I had no symptoms during pregnancy with him and didn't even test till 6 weeks (wasn't very good about tracking AF back then). Based on my recollection of timelines etc. though, I think I probably implanted at 9 or 10 dpo, meaning that I won't get a BFP till after AF is due (Jan 4).

Dunno if there's anyone else on this forum in quite my situation - my wife is transgender, which is why we have to use IUI. She stored some swimmers prior to transitioning to female. :) Unfortunately that means we have very limited IUI tries before we have to resort to IVF - my doc says maybe one more try if this one doesn't work!

What a unique situation! Did af show? I'm about to do first iui. What medications did you take with yours?

BFP this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

No medications - I did natural cycle (bunch of tests beforehand to ensure that I was O'ing, etc.). 2 cycles on no meds, second time was the charm!

Attachments

• IMG_5101.jpg
    IMG_5101.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583