I'm 39 and pregnant with my first. My risk factor for DS after the NT scan came in at 1 in 1700. I was feeling fairly good about those results and decided not to have the amnio. But now I'm having second thoughts. All weekend I have been worrying, and I'm not sure why. It's not too late to change my mind but it would have to be almost immediate, I will be 17 weeks soon. I'm not even sure what I would do with the information if it came back "bad." I wouldn't terminate for DS, but I would for Edwards syndrome or something else that may lead to an early death. I know that only I can make this decision, but I just wanted to vent. I feel so alone.