2nd time moms - are you showing yet?

kittiyara

Mommy to JD
Reaction score
I cant believe im only 7 weeks and I have a little pooch and love handles! I'm pretty fit and lost all but 5 pounds of my last pregnancy baby weight. I don't know how long I can keep this under wraps. Anyone else?:nope:

I'm a 3rd time mom.. I showed with my 2nd at about 9 weeks and with this one I'm already showing (and its not just bloating!) It does happen faster for many women the 2nd time around (and any subsequent pregnancies). I feel so fat already! lol

I'm not really sure what's going on! I am a bit bigger and can feel that my lower stomach is really hard, but it's like whatever weight I had on my stomach area has been pushed up and that is popping out. So that's lovely. I don't know if I consider that a bump haha!

Yep I've been showing for a good week or so, it's making it so hard to hide! X

I don't think my bump is there yet but even if I eat a biscuit my stomach bloats up & looks like I've eaten a 3 course meal!
Its really strange for me x

I'm not really sure what's going on! I am a bit bigger and can feel that my lower stomach is really hard, but it's like whatever weight I had on my stomach area has been pushed up and that is popping out. So that's lovely. I don't know if I consider that a bump haha!
Yes! Thats exactly how I feel. I know theres no baby in the bump ive got its just like fat bump but howd it get there so quick?? Crazy

I don't think I'm showing, but my body is actually a bit bigger (I am about 6 kilos heavier from my first pre pregnancy weight - and incidentally it seems like probably 4 kilos of that is on my stomach alone) but there's actually no major difference to my stomach area yet. Kinda worried as my sister's wedding is in October and I really wanted to have had a flat stomach back by then when I wasn't pregnant yet and have chosen a dress that PROBABLY won't be too flattering with a bump...

I look pregnant for sure and I have since about 8 weeks. I can't figure out how much of it is bloating, though. When I was pregnant with my son, I started showing at 12 weeks. I have a feeling this time that whether my bump is from bloating or is a real bump, it will stay there until it is a real bump! lol

I lost 2 stone after my first pregnancy (I was bigger when I got pregnant then too) and this time I'm showing really early. I've had a bloat bump since 6-7 weeks! I'm now 8 and look at least 4 months pregnant :( I wouldn't mind if people were able to know now, but I don't want to tell people yet.
I'm back at work tomorrow and I'm worried everyone will guess!

I'm showing!! My dd just turned 1. So glad I only have two weeks left to keep the secret.,,., this is tough !!

I still have a bit of a pouch from 1st pregnancy. I'll probably start showing in a couple of weeks.

I caught my brothers girlfriend looking at my stomach. She was probably calling me fat inside her childish little head haha. Her toddler is 2 months older than my dd, so she'll think something's up soon..

I have a bit extra left over from #1, so I think that's helping to hide this baby. :) I do feel much more bloated with this baby than my first. Ugh. I know my pants barely button so there's that joy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->