• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2nd time mummies??

sineady

S,L,J,PS
Reaction score
What's your belly looking like??? I'm so worried that I'm going to get huge this pregnancy I feel like I did when I was 6 months with my first is this normal???

Attachments

• 20150716_190233.jpg
    20150716_190233.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 37
And my picture is upside down have no idea how to change it

Yes, this is my 3rd and there is no way I could pretend I'm not pregnant. Have massive tummy 😓

I'm only 4 weeks so I cant even say it's baby :dohh: but I am so bloated my friend asked if I could be more along than I thaught :haha:
So god knows what i'll be like 2 months?!
I have heard you show sooner

I am going on 17 weeks tomorrow with my second. I am massive, and have progressively gotten bigger over the last 13weeks since I found out. The attached photo was at 6 weeks.

Attachments

• May 1st 2015 6weeks1.jpg
    May 1st 2015 6weeks1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 28
With DD 1 I didn't really show until 25 weeks if not more. With DD2 I was bloated for a few weeks then back to normal and didn't show until 20 weeks😉

Thank you ladies made me feel loads better I deffo can't hide my belly. Thought I was abnormal 😂

My belly at 11wks belly bloat lol

Attachments

• 20150716_111928.jpg
    20150716_111928.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 12
https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn45/KayleighJayne02/image.jpg1_8.jpg

And it's solid. It doesn't disappear when I lay down or shrink overnight. And we know there's only one. People are starting to notice already. Hopefully it'll slow down and even out!

This is my 3rd so I hope it's ok I am replying :) just wanted to say I started showing way quicker with my second but it did start evening out later :) this time I'm starting to show even sooner so am hoping I don't get super huge lol

My daughter is 3. With this one bump appeared pretty much at 4-5 weeks and now looks very similar to all your photos ladies.
I do normally have a washboard stomach and most of my clothes are fitted. So I have no idea how I'm going to hide it at work for the next 3-4 weeks until my scan!

Oh yes! I'm just under 5 weeks but I look more like 12 weeks. I recall from my first pregnancy that I had bloat that went down around 8-10 weeks & started popping a little around 12 weeks or so.

Ladies your bumps are gorgeous! I love a bump!

I am not quite 5 weeks so just a tad bloated so far. With my DS I didn't show until about 4 months and even then it wasn't a big bump. I have quite a narrow frame so I wonder if I will pop soon! I hope not, we are not telling anyone until 12 weeks + (not even family!). We are worry warts :wacko:

On a different note, I am hoping with my second that the labour will be a lot easier too! :thumbup: Hopefully the baby just pops out- that's what happens right :winkwink:

I'm not a thin woman by any means (around 220 lbs), but I literally couldn't button my pants at 5 weeks I had to break out my maternity clothes. My chest has grown a size already and my stomach wont fit into any of my size 16/18 shirts or pants. I was worried about twins, but there is only one. So it has to be baby bloat and early showing. Under my tummy fat (tmi, gross I know, lol) is all hard.

I didn't get a bump until I was 6 months with my first but now I'm 6 stone heavier i can't really tell! I have noticed that my public area has kind of joined up with my belly though. As my belly hasn't got bigger though it just looks like I have FUPA haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"