2nd time unlucky

Sazzoire

Reaction score
We had our 2nd mc confirmed today with a scan at the hospital... we are absoluetly devastated.... the doctor said that they will not do any investigations until I have miscarried 3 times!!

Onwards and Upwards

xx

:cry: Im so sorry, I think I am heading for my second Missed miscarriage. Had scan yesterday (internal) and I was 6+5 (ment to be 9+3 but I know when I conceived and thought I was around 7ish) but no heartbeat was seen.

I am reading alot that it could be too early but I think by 6 weeks a heartbeat should nearly always be seen. I had a feeling this was pregnancy was odd, cause I never had one single symptom from day 1. I had great, brilliant pregnanies with my 2 children but this was toooooooo good, I had too much energy.

Anyway I have HCG done tomorrow and will get a rough idea of how things are going to go but I am not convinced one little bit unless a miracle is about to happen.

Its so cruel it really is :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I can't imagine how you are feeling, but my thoughts are with you. Try to be positive, it will happen for you one day...you have to believe that xxx

Hey Pink...

Very best wishes for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you xx

Faylou, thanks for your support honey

xx

:hugs:

Oh honey I am so sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: My thoughts are with you and your family. Sending tons of love your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->