2nd tri and beyond Due Jul/Aug/Sep 2018

MKaykes

Reaction score
Starting the thread to move on from our first trimester chat to stick together through our babies' arrival!

DUE DATES
Alligator: July 11
lilmisscaviar: July 22
jenniferannex: July 28
Kimmyxo: Aug 4
AngelaALA: Aug 9
Starlight32: Aug 12
Mapha2: Aug 14
MKaykes: Aug 16
Ask4joy: Aug 21
homegrown21: Sep 7

Hellooo!!! Excited to keep up with you all <3

Im here guys xx Ive subscribed to the thread xx

Mkaykes you should do a running thread at start with all our due dates on it xx

Updated with due dates so far, if others add, remind me to update the initial post with dates!

Angela - am I right with Aug 9 for you? Just went with the fact that I'm 12 weeks today and you are 13 weeks :)

So how is everyone feeling xx

I had a big clear out of my wardrobe the other day and Im well and truly in my maternity clothes it feels good to feel comfy again and less constricted xx

Also yesterday was crazy felt like my body decided to give me one last blow whilst moving out of the 1st tri my MS went into overdrive virtually all day felt rancid but seems to be okay today xx

Angela I had a day like that this week, monday I was violently sick brushing my teeth and felt awful most of the day. Only lasted that one day! So strange.

I’m feeling good! Starting to love my little bump although now it’s very noticeable sleeping on my belly so I don’t think i can do that anymore. Felt a couple kicks now! And movement. So cool. Anatomy scan in 18 days!!!

Oh and I’m 100% in maternity clothes, no shame! I’ve also spent way too much money buying them.

I completely forgot about the first tri group :dohh: can I come in? I will remember the second tri group! :D I’m due number 3 on the 28th July. I already know Ang from the Aug thread :)

I was just thinking today how I need maternity clothes. I have some somewhere... just need to find them. My jeans are getting way too uncomfortable now, even though I'm wearing 4 sizes larger than my pre-pregnancy size.

I was off Diclegis for a few days but then today I had an off day so I had to take it. Stomach just feels too unsettled. I'm really hoping that the MS goes away for good soon and doesn't last until 20 weeks like in my last pregnancy :wacko:

In exciting news DH felt the baby kick today! So happy about that :)

I'm going to try to get booked in for a private scan some time in the next couple weeks :happydance:

Hey Jen welcome this is our 2nd tri and beyond group as it saves us from constantly making new ones and anyone is welcome xx

Oh god guys Im so jelous I cant wait to feel the baby kick now and then I feel little flutters I think bit I just cant wait to feel real movement x

Ive also started feeling aches in my hips any1 else getting that x

Guys dobt get me started on maternity stuff Ive bought a load already and got another two shopping carts full on two clothes sites ready to go gor next pay day lol xx

Is anyone else buying baby stuff yet Ive literally gone crazy and already got all sorts I haven't bought baby clothes yet but everything else its like I cant stop lol xx

I’m actually feeling pretty good body wise no aches or anything which I’m quite surprised at! Probably jinxed it now though!

I’ve bought a few bits of maternity clothes, I love the tops I think they’re really flattering :haha:

I'm cautious about buying too many clothes Ive tried to stick to stuff that will be fine to wear through spring and summer as thats when I'll be my biggest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->